Epic Office walkthrough

Alexander Conde -- Boathouse quest.

Oh.. DOH! Forgot about that. You're right.

The Location of Janos Toth from the word document with the "rose farm east of sonnewind teleporter" confused me. Otherwise, yes, the locations themselves, were correct, just a matter of added direction. And, yes, I do remember doing a boathouse quest to get to one of the employees. Luckily, it was just finding a key to open the boathouse door as opposed to going through a series of quests to reach a location.

Well.. Technically it's northeast.. but if you follow the road from the teleporter, you will get to the farm where you have to get a boquet of flowers for a quest on the other side of the bridge. It's the 2nd part of a 2 part quest to first kill the thing eating the flowers (the turtle) and then getting a replacement for his lordship, Lord Gemma who also has a quest in the area - he wants you to kill the wolves who are killing his livestock.

Mr Toth is in the southern part of that farm, near the house.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Since you updated an existing download I believe it will automatically will upload without needing approval. Or someone has already approved it. I went and looked at existing d/l file and the changes are in it

• 10 months later...

Night Wolfe also made a walkthrough. Hers was pictorial.

Hmm, seeing that page reminds me I need to fix some links.

[Added]

OK, fixed the button bar. The links were OK, some of the images were missing! Have no idea where they might have gone but I was able to cobble together something that works, though probably not in the manner that Night Wolfe originally wanted.

Wonder how the images went missing?

Edited by Spock