Diablo 3 - Anyone still playing?

• 2 months later...

just dropping in to say hi,

and wondering if anyone is still playing D3 here on EU SC servers these days ..

I recently picked D3 up again, even managed to infect my gf with the hack&slash fever, now we're trying to get her a shiny hellfire ring at inferno mp5+ , and maybe I'll even hit at least paragon level 50 some day before the expansion comes out :P

how're you all doing btw, I hope youre fine and all well up,

wish u the best,

Bob

• Like! 1

Yo rot, good seein ya!

Never got the hell fire ring, though it's a great way to keep goin. Yes, alive and well, and not eating Maple Moose chips :P

I've only got toons in NA servers as well

:)

gogo

I had bought collector's edition long before release date. I played for a month and never came back. torchlight 2 is for me what diablo 3 should have been like (with better graphics of course). one good thing about the CE was D2 on a cool usb drive and even cooler diablo skull to hold it.

Played the demo. There was no magic for me anymore. At least I'll always have those endless nights playing D2 back in college. Now, for me Titan Quest and Sacred have eclipsed all other games of their kind.

• 3 weeks later...

Heyas,

playing a bit during weekends mostly. Both SC and HC EU. Hit P100 with one of my HC DH a while ago. There was no party.... aaaaah, them Sacred days eh :D

So jealous of your level 100 HC! But you have a good group playing with you right?

I'm playing on PS3, mainly SP, but also with a bit of couch coop with my brother. Oddly enough, I think I enjoy it more on PS3. Might be the better drops, though.

There's no AH right? So you're stating satisfaction with your abilities coming from drops with no AH?

:)

gogo

No, there's no AH. I'm only in normal at the moment, so can't speak for end game, but drops are well balanced. Traders also stock rare items on occasion, so you can sometimes buy useful stuff (on PC I don't think I bought anything after about level five). I'm also using more skills, as they are all on the controller, obviously. The one drawback I have is with targeting. Sometimes ranged characters target the wrong enemy, and it can be a struggle to get the right one.

As proof of the improved drops, I have four legendaries in about three weeks casual play on PS3. On PC in about a year of fairly intense play, I got one!

Edited by Steerpike1

As proof of the improved drops, I have four legendaries in about three weeks casual play on PS3. On PC in about a year of fairly intense play, I got one!

Honestly, I think they may have broken the game with the drops :D I beat Inferno within 3 days of release because I just kept getting legendary drop after drop over and over. Not sure if this is the route they intended, but I certainly enjoy it more than PC :)

• 1 month later...

I'm not so often on anymore. Had a crazy stint with POE for a few days, then Wiki called me back... been like this for years now!

:oooo:

gogo

We have to get you back over, we need more Darkies in our guild :)

I'm still on, play NA servers. Still working towards that hellfire ring! I wasted a couple of infernal machines after working out the MP I was running at was too high for me to solo the uber bosses... So yeah, gotta go gather the pieces to build them up again :S

• Like! 1

Yeah, SC NA gogo :) I have a level 60 + ~15 paragon levels wizard floating around. Getting bored and want to start a new toon, but getting that hellfire ring will make it much easier to start! I've really only gotten back into it in the last month or so though so still learning all the changes they made and how to survive at high difficulties!

I haven't played D3 since about a month after it cam e out ... when they were having all those problems. Is it stable enough to get back into now or should I not bother?