Request - Character Specific Quest Rewards Listing

I was looking on the forum and found a few things, but then noticed the information was wrong, which would be disheartening if you are creating a build according to that information. Example:

Merciless Avenger - HE Class Reward

Here on the forums legendary download area, Wolfie has this weapon type as a 2Handed Battle Axe, but its actually a 2 handed Staff.

Ker's Hand - Inquisitor's Class Reward

Here its said that the weapon is a 1 handed club, but according to skills do I automatically asume that it's Hafted? Details of this nature are really important, and I can't find an accurate listing of them, can I get some help

OK, so this is what I got, but I need is confirmation of their Skill Categories

Class Slot Type Skill Category

Seraphim 1H Sword Sword Weapons

Dryad 2H Long Bow Ranged Weapons

Inquisitor 1H Club/Mace :)

High Elf 2H Staff Magic Staffs

Shadow Warrior 2H Axe :)

Temple Guardian Armor Battery :)

Now for the Inquisitor and SW I'm assuming those are Hafted weapons, but to consume could be disasterous to a build.

Now the Temple G is just pure Rofl, skill category not needed but I couldn't leave him off the list, Dragon mage.... well sorry I'm a Consoler

Edited by Tybudd

OK.. Just for the sake of clarity...

There are 5 basic types of weapons in Sacred 2:

1.) Swords - 1 handed or 2. Most hand weapons unlocked in the CM Patch also fall into this catagory (Brass knuckles, etc..)

2.) Ranged - bows, blow guns, energy weapons - pistols or 2H staff types - anything that shoots a projectile OR energy blast (except for Magic Staffs), throwing weapons - stars, shuriken, throwing daggers, etc also fall here.

3.) Pole Arms - Any stick with a sharp pointy end on it - Halbred, Gisarm, etc..

4.) Magic Staffs - Any stick without a pointy end on it or a blade.

5.) Hafted - pretty much everything else - clubs, axes (1 and 2H), maces, hammers, etc...

And to be honest, I haven't finished the Dragon Mage run through myself...

And as for the typo on the Merciless Avenger - you're right - it's a magic staff. So much for mass copy/paste... I likely copied the text from another weapon I previously posted - namely an axe. My apology for the typo.

Edited by wolfie2kX

An addendum to Wolfie's post... there are "pole arms" that do not have a pointy end, and although they gain the bonuses from Pole Arms skill, thier damage is modified by Dex, not Str, like the pointy-ended ones. A little Sacred 2 "trivia" for everyone :)

Kinda off-topic but I saw #3 and thought I would clarify that there are polearms that do not have a pointy end.