Ahoy DarkMatters!

Hi everyone. I have been a long-time lurker and decided to finally come out of the woodwork. I found this site years ago on the fansites section of the old official sacred website not long after Sacred2 was released. I came here and found loads of info on sacred classic and found myself coming back here daily there for a good while. I played an unpatched copy of vanilla singleplayer sacred classic for the longest time and never got to join you guys in multiplayer because of a slow dial-up connection. I recently got a better computation machine and ditched the dial-up 3 years ago and can finally join the awesome community here.

• Appreciation 1

GZ! on the upgrade. Welcome to our humble community.

If you ever find yourself famished. Check out the Dark Kitchen. Many an ancient recipie can be found. Odds & Ends.

Even, Wicked Witch Brew's can be conjured. Nothing like it...

dead-guy-ale-label.jpg

Enjoy...

I remain, Etherian

Hi everyone. I have been a long-time lurker and decided to finally come out of the woodwork. I found this site years ago on the fansites section of the old official sacred website not long after Sacred2 was released. I came here and found loads of info on sacred classic and found myself coming back here daily there for a good while. I played an unpatched copy of vanilla singleplayer sacred classic for the longest time and never got to join you guys in multiplayer because of a slow dial-up connection. I recently got a better computation machine and ditched the dial-up 3 years ago and can finally join the awesome community here.

Welcome to DarkMatters WireLined!

Alas, the MP, it was a fun, warm time with friends.

All good things alas...

:cry:

gogo