WvW gate destruction bug/exploit tacticts by SF

I created a new topic in GW2 forums... this is a real nasty exploit costing us (FC) a lot of money in upgrades just to find that SF can take any keep/tower/SM without siege in 5 minutes flat with their zerg.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/WvW-gate-destruction-exploit-5secs/first#post1570865

^ Topic has been deleted...

Edited by Scleameth

Yes the exploit was reported in-game by just about all on map at that stage. It started with the SF zerg suddenly taking over SM in a jiffy and continuing to clean up the entire BL. Now that might not be totally unexpted of a zerg and I showed up in EB when all was just about green. Then they moved on the ET BL where FC had a few towers and 2 keeps. That suddenly got turned green as did the entire ET BL map. We all moved over to FC BL to prepare for the impending invasion. It started with a few good contested fights in the Bay camp, but suddenly the whole zerg showed up and took the camp. Soon after the fully upgraded Bay fell with people complaining that the door was at 100% health and just burst open. So they burst open outer, zerg in, burst open inner and take the keep. Rinse and repeat on the entire FC BL map until about an hour later the whole map was green without using a single siege. Basically somebody figured out how to destroy a gate from 100% to 0% with one shot and it seems that the whole zerg was OK with that...

Edit: since the topic was deleted, I post images here (6 seconds apart) of gate going from 100% to 0%.

2e66gcz.jpg

2gumvk8.jpg

EDIT: any and all posts of mine referring this matter on the GW2 forums (even the slightest little mention in the lines "sry SF for implying the whole server as cheats" gets deleted). I guess as far as the mods and devs on the GW2 forum is concerned, this incident never happened.

I knew I was posting the wrong thing on the wrong forum, but I just had to get as much attention to this in as short as possible timeframe...

You all know me, I don't really lash out at anyone ever. Generally a nice guy, but I guess our whole wvw situation has just pushed me right over the top for the last time.

Edited by Scleameth

last post I made there was at 1:30 am so I was tired and went to bed. this morning it was deleted already so I don't really know how nasty it got. Something had to be said though.