This topic is a bit different than the others. It's been created in order to know each other's preferences and experience with the game.

Every week (hopefully on the same day), I will ask you to share your top 3 of the subject I chose to talk about. You are free to explain your choices or not, but this is the place where fun facts and stories will be told, so some explanation will be greatly appreciated ;)

I'd like the top 3 to be written like this :

3. Third Place

2. Second Place

1. First place

This setup will be enjoyable to read to the very end.

I have subjects planned for at least 10 weeks; if you want to suggest a subject you'd like to discuss in a future top 3, feel free to send me a message or add it at the end of your post.

This week we'll start with : Your Top 3 Cities/Villages

Here's my top 3 :

3. Beetletun. I always liked that city since Beta. People always seemed happy, and we even have to "clean" the city at some point. There's even a small circus with pygmy moas!

2. Divinity's Reach. I love the city's architechture. Everything looks so good and clean, everyone seem to have a good time in this city. Everything is generally easy to find; though the city can feel a bit overwhelming at the beginning.

1. Rata Sum. I just love everything about the city : the floors, the colors, the cube in the air, the golems living together with Asuran, etc. This city has been my favorite since the first time I visited it back in August.

I can't wait to read what your top 3 is!

3. The Grove - it's beautiful with gfx turned up high, but this place is the quickest to explore 100% and get yer free xp and transmutation stones!

2. The Black Citadel - Always something new and astonishing to look at. This place is the hardest to explore IMO but forces you to stumble upon some truly unique artwork.

1. WvW Bay - Because it belongs to FDM (well it did for about 5 minutes before SF showed up).

347d5i1.jpg

• Like! 1

3. Hoelbrak

2. LA

1. Divinity's Reach, because:

arzmf.jpg

I love that view of the city! Is that a screenshot from bwe3? I recognize my human necro and kiy's ranger.

I enjoyed reading the few answers in this topic, and here's the new subject for the week : Your Top 3 Weapons.

Here are mine :

3. Axe. I can't resist talking about the Whirling Axe skill for the Warrior, it's so amazing! It's pretty powerful with the Ranger too.

2. Staff. It represents power and I love the skills available with each profession.

1. Scepter. I love the scepter with all the professions I got to play with so far.

3 Axe on Warrior

2 Greatsword on Mesmer

1 Charrzooka (thanks Ed) on warrior

:viking:

I love that charrzooka. We never took a pic of the two of us with this weapon in oyr hands. It would be awesome!

This is for Max..

I really cant pick a top 3, I love everywhere in GW2. The graphics are amazing to me even after playing it since Beta. I love how they captured the snow.. to me (it doesnt snow where I am) it looks almost real. Also I love the animations that go off when you use a skill. I must admit tho I am obsessed with the new look my War is currently wearing. I actually paid for a make-over kit and I was sure I would regret spending the money... but IMMMM SOOOOO happy I did it.

Alright, it's time for another top 3. This is an easy one : Your Top 3 Professions.

I didn't get to play all of the professions completely, but I've seen enough to make a choice.

3. Warrior. I love how fast and raw this profession can be.

2. Mesmer. Everytime I tag along with a mesmer, I'm always amazed by how awesome it is.

1. Elementalist. I just love the elemental attunements and all the flexibility it provides. Plus I picked this profession for my main character.

3. Ranger - I lover the Great Sword on this character but pets can do the darnist things sometimes...

Tied 1st:

Guardian - all round great skills, good build options, strong in defence but focussed a little too much on close combat

Mesmer - my new favourate. Most survivable of all the classes I've played. Although the culling fix in WvW appears to keep the true mesmer locked in targeting and I'm suddenly finding myself with a lot more enemies in my face in WvW than before the culling fix. Killing the small karka in Southsun Cove with the mesmer is a breeze... they basically kill themselves.

3. Engineer - just working her up (level 65), but she is coming along quite nicely.

2. Mesmer - if I did not have sooo much time into my warrior she would be number 1. And mine wears clothes unlike lujate's or Kiy's. :whistle:

1. Warrior - Just so much time spent here that I cannot drop him to second yet.

What can I say Wygram, you know those Sylvari are all about the environment. Extra clothes means extra cloth and thread. My Mesmer is all about lessening her environmental impact. ;)

This list would have been different two days ago.

#3. Thief - I just love the up close and personal hack and slash.

#2. Ele - Ele is even more dynamic than Thief. I am almost always flying thru the air at some target.

#1. Mesmer - If you have to ask, you probably would not understand.

Again I am torn, I hate playing favorites with my children, even if they are just pixels on a screen. I find them all fun to play, and most have their different uses.

3. Toss up between my War (love her new looks), and my newbies Mes (has #2 potential me thinks) and Ele

2.5 Ranger.. since she was my first, and she has tons of memories attached to her (could be higher but she is kinda broken lol)

2. Thief.. I just love the way she fly's trough the air and is just too darn fun to play

1. Necro.. cuz she is just badassss and I love her nightmare gear. Fashion is important you kno and FYI.. she is fully clothed Wygram :)

Again I am torn, I hate playing favorites with my children, even if they are just pixels on a screen. I find them all fun to play, and most have their different uses.

3. Toss up between my War (love her new looks), and my newbies Mes (has #2 potential me thinks) and Ele

2.5 Ranger.. since she was my first, and she has tons of memories attached to her (could be higher but she is kinda broken lol)

2. Thief.. I just love the way she fly's trough the air and is just too darn fun to play

1. Necro.. cuz she is just badassss and I love her nightmare gear. Fashion is important you kno and FYI.. she is fully clothed Wygram :)

Cheater! That is not 3, that is 6.

Cheater! That is not 3, that is 6.

Just remember she is our Damsel in Distress (DD), to be a DD she only has to look pretty not think. If she thinks then she would not get into distress. So expecting her to think is self defeating.

:cstars:

Edited by Wygram

Okay, so this week we'll be talking about : Your Top 3 Armor Skins

Some of the armor look so amazing in the game, it will be a tough choice for some of us.

3. Carrion Exalted Armor. This wasn't in my top 3 until I could finally afford it on my Elementalist. It's not as fancy as some other armor, but I must admit it looks pretty cool on my small character. Here's a pic : http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/20973-elementalist-condition-build/

2. Nightmare Armor. Since the beginning I've always been amazed by how cool this armor is. It honestly looks way better on female characters than on Male characters, and seeing Kiyeri's Necromancer wearing this armor is always nice.

3. Citadel of Flame Armor. I just love Flames!

What's your Top 3?

Love love love my Nightmare armor.. and being able to constantly change its color with dye is just plain fun.

Love the Gladiator Armor on my Sylvari War now that she has had a total makeover.

I really want a Tier 3 Set of Sylvari Cultural Armor... but GAWD knows when ill ever be able to afford the 120g price tag.

I will post pics later.

I'm don't have any sets that really attract me, so 3rd, 2nd and 1st all go Human Cultural T3 in the order of Medium, Heavy and light.

I just wear whatever I can afford or crafted... or whatever looks best together when levelling to 80.

I never bothered to look/care at Invader (WvW) Armor. Is anyone using it? Does it look as cool as Dungeon Armors?