I never bothered to look/care at Invader (WvW) Armor. Is anyone using it? Does it look as cool as Dungeon Armors?

My Ele is wearing the chest piece. I am not sure what the rest of the set even looks like.

This week we will be talking about : Your Top 3 OMG (Oh my god) moments.

This could be a tough one because so many things happened since we started playing, so I want to know what happened that made you say : "Oh my god".

Here's my top 3 :

3. When I just got the exotic armor with my Elementalist, I went in Plains of Ashford to try it. I ran across a Separatist roadblock with a Trebuchet or two. I charged at the Trebuchet and hit the 5 key (Earth Attunement, Churning Earth skill). It took 3 seconds to charge, but it did such an explosion that it killed 3 Separatists and the Trebuchet in one hit. This was one of the few times I almost yelled "Oh my god". I was alone in my room with no one else in the house.

2. Everytime I try to jump off a platform and I realize in mid-air that my character won't survive the fall. Most of the time my reaction is "holy.....", but when I remember how many times I failed such jumps I'm like : "Oh my god I died so much while being so confident at jumping."

1. I can't seem to forget our first fight with the Champion Krait Witch during beta. Everyone went OMG when the Witch pulled all of us at the same time, wiping entire groups of 10-15 people. I think I'll never forget this moment.

Special mention #1 : Everytime I get dyes. Most of the time I tend to react OMG because I either get : -amazing rare colors -purple or pink dyes. I'm a male, no need for these colors!

What are your OMG moments?

Edited by Flooxim

atm I can only think of one, but I will sleep on it and see if I can come up with more.

1. OMG no wonder im hitting for nothing and keep dying (when I forgot to re-spec my traits on my Mesmer after using a trait book)

[shhhh dont tell anyone it was actually several days later ><]

P.S. imho I think my #1 should count 3x lol

edit: to my redemption, iirc, didn't someone else have a similar but unrelated experience on their Engineer?

Edited by Kiyeri
  • 2 weeks later...

This week's top 3 is an easy one : Your Top 3 enemies to slay

Here's mine :

3. Molten Alliance enemies : That is pretty recent, but those enemies are slightly more challenging than regular mobs. When they die easily, it makes me feel like my characters are pretty strong :)

2. Moas : They come in différents colors and they often seem to be in our way or in groups, kind of like they were preparing some evil plan.

1. Ambient Creatures : I know it's wrong, but sometimes I just can't resist to throw stuff at them just to see how much damage I can reach with my characters.

What's your top 3?

Hmm, ok here goes

3. GOM Thief

2. ET Thief

1. SF Thief

I swear they are different :P

My choice exactly!

PvE:

3. Karka - with my mesmer these things just kill themselves.

2. Any flying ambient - mid air strikes with my ranger feels so "Robin Hood-y"

1. Dredge - if there's anything I hate more than a dredge, it's 2 dredge!