Saw this today:

Upcoming mega boss chest change

In the next release we will adjust the way that world mega bosses award their loot. The current chests will stay lootable once per day per character, but each boss’s guaranteed rare item drop will be moved to a separate chest (visually similar to daily achievement reward chests) that can only be acquired once per day across an account.

Our intention with this change is to keep providing rewarding loot for world mega bosses while avoiding overwhelming participation in boss fights (and overwhelming the economy with rares) from players cycling through each character slot for each boss every day.

I doubt this will come as a surprise to anyone.

Saw this today:

Upcoming mega boss chest change

In the next release we will adjust the way that world mega bosses award their loot. The current chests will stay lootable once per day per character, but each boss’s guaranteed rare item drop will be moved to a separate chest (visually similar to daily achievement reward chests) that can only be acquired once per day across an account.

Our intention with this change is to keep providing rewarding loot for world mega bosses while avoiding overwhelming participation in boss fights (and overwhelming the economy with rares) from players cycling through each character slot for each boss every day.

I doubt this will come as a surprise to anyone.

Not suprising indeed, I noticed a lot of people abusing the concept at the moment. Last night, for the first time since beta, I got in overflow in Frostgorge. I was so suprised at first to see that happening, but now I better understand why.

Cant wait for the new WvW stuff, AND the end of culling. How many times have we said "We can take them there are only 2 of them" only to find out there was a ZERG. lol I dont think ppl will start at level 1 in WvW, everything will stay the same with the addition of the new stuff. Could be wrong but thats how I read it.