Seraphim wings

AeonsLegend

Hi, I've seen several images of Seraphim chars with wings from the Revelation and Origin item sets where there are glowing parts between the wingblades.

You can see a picture of the wings here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2007/01/30/sacred-2-first-look

Now My Seraphim never has that glowing part present in her wings. I thought it might be the mods in the item, but I've tried an array of combinations without success. I'm running the PC version with Ice and Blood installed.

Anyone know why the wings are lacking this glowing part?

Similar question without answer found here: http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=57426 (including pics)

ps. the post has no links in the urls could not find an option to create an actual link and the usual bbcode doesn't do the trick.

• Like! 1

Welcome aboard! There is a minimum number of posts required before new members can post links.

What level are your graphics at? Maybe you are running too low for that to be rendered.

Welcome aboard! There is a minimum number of posts required before new members can post links.

What level are your graphics at? Maybe you are running too low for that to be rendered.

Thanks! I don't have the extra graphics pack installed, but the normal version of the game is running at max graphics. Is the extra graphics pack needed to display these things? I heard it was kinda buggy and the game already crashes every few hours or so.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

OK.. I don't know for sure - but none of the wings I've seen that are similar to that have the glowy parts either. The only ones that DO glow in the dark like that are Endijian's... But those don't have the frame.

post-14586-0-05058400-1363283411_thumb.jpg

It could be the ones you're talking about had the glowy parts removed for some reason.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Promo pics often have graphical stuff that doesn't make it into the game in the form you see them.

Anyway, the Sopor Aeternis set in the CM-patch has a pair of wings that looks sort of like that.

Edited by Little Faith

Thanks for the responses. Regarding the settings. Everything is set to maximum. There is no higher detail possible. I also just installed this game on another PC but without installing Ice and Blood and tested it there, but it's the same. It's not Ice and Blood nor any of the patches. Seems like it's just not available on PC.

I still have to test the Elite Pack though. Might be that one.

I tried a few different sets of Seraphim wings for one of my characters, but the glow between the points is not there. It may exist for console versions or the standard Fallen Angel.

The glow doesn't exist on these particular wings in the PC demo either. (I only have the demo for the PC.)

I'd be really confused if they decided to implement it into the console version, but not the PC version.

OMG... did I just learn something about Sacred 2 today?

I never noticed that the PC screenies with those wings did not have the glowy stuff. As an ex-consoler, I was quite used to having that effect on even some non-unique wings (IIRC). Still have only played my Shadow Warrior so far on the PC version... but I got him into Niob now so I have a "forger" now :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've seen several images of Seraphim chars with wings from the Revelation and Origin item sets where there are glowing parts between the wingblades.

You can see a picture of the wings here: http://www.ign.com/articles/2007/01/30/sacred-2-first-look

Now My Seraphim never has that glowing part present in her wings. I thought it might be the mods in the item, but I've tried an array of combinations without success. I'm running the PC version with Ice and Blood installed.

Anyone know why the wings are lacking this glowing part?

Similar question without answer found here: http://forum.sacred2.com/showthread.php?t=57426 (including pics)

ps. the post has no links in the urls could not find an option to create an actual link and the usual bbcode doesn't do the trick.

heh, ton of responses to your opening post.

I just opened up your post then closed it... voila.. all your links active, though Lujate is correct about members here needing about five posts for links to come alive.

Have fun here on the boards, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo