Skyrim Screenshots

Finally got around to installing Skyrim and have been playing for about a week now, hence my short-term absence from this wonderful forum. The game is so immersive it's easy to forget about time (or eating, sleeping, and other such stuff). But I assure you folks that I did make sure to take at least one shower during that week of gaming... ;)

This is vanilla Skyrim, and I don't have any awesome graphics or beauty mods installed (yet), so I didn't have much to work with while capturing the shots. Some of the default faces on the characters are downright homely, btw. :(

Any how, I fooled around with the billion adjustments for facial features and came up with a few screenies of my current Nord character "Rashka the Slayer" who is currently level 12.

Also, the kill-cam on this game is random, so I never know when I'm gonna get a good action shot, but I did manage to get one, which is at the very bottom.

Enjoy

2whgp5u.jpg

10fwd43.jpg

35n370j.jpg

j9y35h.jpg

11khvtw.jpg

k4w5f7.jpg

Nice start indeed, considering you don't have any of those really great mods in use. I've gotten little overboard, so to speak with mine.

Around 160 misc. mods currently in use. And, surprisingly, everything's working well together. :D Though, that was a long and arduous job, truth to be told. Not sure if you're using the Steam-version, I do and found the backup function irreplaceable. Albeit having good connection, dl'ing all those gigs many times a day is a chore. :P

Currently struggling to create couple of followers from my own characters. Only thing is they're of custom races, and there just doesn't seem to be a good, surefire tutorial how to make this feat... With vanilla races it's really easy, but customs are a different story... hoping to get there soon.

I'll edit and upload couple shots of my own chars, once I get into taking them. I might just take a rest and try again tomorrow with the followers business.

EDIT: Got fed up with modding, as there doesn't seem to be a painless way to do what I wanted...

So, some screenies from my most played characters.

ScreenShot6_zps5e7ffa15.jpg

My kinda Jack-of-all-trades, Mage, Thief, Spell Blade, or something Ice Noiral, Shanna Wintermane. Checking the scenery from Windstad Manor.

ScreenShot4_zpsaeb98d63.jpg

Same lass, having an apple dumpling with some fine wine. And mayhap read chapter or two of Cabin in the Woods.

ScreenShot3_zpsd69c5214.jpg

Newest addition, around lv. 21 Fire Noiral mage Asuka Honou. Delving into the mysteries of Saarthal.

ScreenShot2_zpse2263c81.jpg

Same gal, after a bout with a dragon. Just drained that sucker's soul. :D

ScreenShot13_zps5d851b3f.jpg

My earlier mage, also Noiral. One might notice I'm quite fond of the said custom race. :P They're of Nord-background, which explains so skimpy a robe on the snowy mountains of Skyrim. xD

Also started a Redguard male two-hander swordsman, which I converted into a follower for more squishy builds.

Will post few screens when I get him all geared and started, whenever that may be.

Edited by Stormwing
  • Like! 1

Well, I dunno, which settings Omni is using, but I guess not the HD-textures. Pardon me, mate, if I'm wrong. :sweat: And just your normal not so expensive 24" monitor.

I do have 1920x1080 res but only normal effects 'n stuff. It could looks sooo much better, but I lack the powah to delve there. I've tried few so called ENBs http://www.enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0113.htm this here thingie and various tweaks from Skyrim Nexus. But it really bites the fps...

Once my vendor gets stocked, I'll be getting a Radeon HD7850 with 2GBs of memory. More power, more pretty screenies. :P

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/Images/218922 Like this one, and there's tons of dazzling shots gamers have taken.

So, all in all, some GPU-power will get you there.

Those are some really sweet pics, Storm; I especially like the one with the Dark Elf character and her Hellhound, and also the one with the red glowing eyes.

Yea, I just downloaded the Nexus Mod Manager last night so I could craft arrows, especially Elven Arrows to go with the rest of my character's Elven gear. I haven't downloaded the Skyrim HD graphics mod for pc yet, and was kinda wondering about how much it taxes the vid card. Haven't researched it yet.

I haven't really fooled around with the base graphics either; I just went with High on everything for now. I was too excited about playing the game and figured I'd fine-tune the graphics later.

Anyway, here's some more screens I took yesterday after finally getting all of my Elven stuff smithed (expensive and time-consuming, but well worth it, as Elven gear is very light-weight and looks decent enough).

I was quick enough to get a few decent kill cam shots this time, as well.

The elk that didn't quite get away:

30m90d0.jpg

Killing the dragon and absorbing its soul:

21liutv.jpg

Awesome kill-cam shot:

oavi1s.jpg

Miscellaneous armor/weapon pics with cool background:

b8smu0.jpg

Thanks Omni. Oh, and they're all Noirals, btw. Dunno really why I haven't touched the vanilla races at all. :P And for the record, all's gonna be lychantrophes. That race doesn't want to be vampires, evah! For being undead makes funky business for their contact with the nature. Stats dropping and so on. Might even be they'd lose that nifty familiar. Haven't checked that one.

About HD-textures; do give it a go if you have at least 1GB of memory for the GPU.

I went little cheap and got a mod armor, which outsold my Elven gear, but Shizuka used to sport full Elven set. I planned to reinforce on into Mystic one. Mod once again, but haven't done it yet. Mainly cause those pieces need flawless gems.

Thanks Omni. Oh, and they're all Noirals, btw. Dunno really why I haven't touched the vanilla races at all. :P And for the record, all's gonna be lychantrophes. That race doesn't want to be vampires, evah! For being undead makes funky business for their contact with the nature. Stats dropping and so on. Might even be they'd lose that nifty familiar. Haven't checked that one.

About HD-textures; do give it a go if you have at least 1GB of memory for the GPU.

I went little cheap and got a mod armor, which outsold my Elven gear, but Shizuka used to sport full Elven set. I planned to reinforce on into Mystic one. Mod once again, but haven't done it yet. Mainly cause those pieces need flawless gems.

+1 on the lycanthrope; I'm gonna turn Rashka the Slayer into a werewolf as soon as I get around to the questline and stop fooling around with using fast moving wild critters as target practice to increase my archery skillz.

I read somewhere that full matching Elven armor with the right perks as well as keeping up with improvements can even surpass Dragonscale armor in superiority (primarily due to it's lighter weight). I think in total I paid around 6000 gold to buy all the supplies to smith the complete set of weapons and armor. Probably could have waited to find/buy the stuff for cheaper, but I feel so boss walking around at only level 14 with this stuff...

I can see why this game is so popular; it really gives me a warm fuzzy when I play it now. There's just so much stuff to do in Skyrim.

Edit/Add: There is one thing I have found really annoying however; as I level up and gain multiple Dragon Shouts, I can only pick one to use because you can't 'favorite' them to the 1-9 keys. You can only use the Z key on pc keyboards, apparently. So I've got the Nord racial shout, and two Dragon shouts, but can only use one at a time. It kinda kills some of the strategy of the game for me. I guess I will just go with the best Dragon shout for now.

:blowup:

Edited by Omnicide

Well, just you wait 'till you got like 10 or more of 'em... >_< The thing is, I wonder when one's able to use more than Unrelenting Power and and Whirlwind Dash, or what was it again. Guessing it's after getting all three words for each shouts. So it's off to comb every place to find 'em words walls...

You might want to check the Nexus for some resolution. There might be some sort mod available, that could enhance the keying. So far I've been satisfied with the custom system. Although SkyUI is a must. The original inventory/magic-system is just mindboggingly clumsy...

And yep, I think the Elven set is quite nice for starters, once you get the coin. And if you wanna play by the rules, every spared weight unit matters.

I found it tedious clomping back and fro to a merchant when I was sweeping places, so I took a Bag of Holding to aid with all the clutter.

Things get easier when you have a house, where you can store all the stuff, but that costs, and it can be a chore to go back to the manor to forge some stuff. Other thing which wouldn't break immersion quite so much and keep lore friendly, could be a Dwemer automaton summon, if I remember correctly. Who wouldn't want 'em spideys carrying their stuff for them and so on. :D

I'll stop my ramblings here and post a few more screenies, but now off to catch some z's.

• 2 weeks later...

More kill-cam screenshots; the second pic down is from a skill that does additional damage with a one-handed weapon and also has the possibility of decapitation (cutting off vampire heads filled my heart full of sadistic glee, admittedly):

1zmj8l0.jpg

ohistw.jpg

This is an extended kill-cam series on a pesky Blood Dragon that took quite a while to slay. This of course was after it had killed the last of the guards in the town I was visiting, therefore leaving me with no help whatsoever in battling this monstrosity...

The pics go from left to right starting at the top:

rbl4xv.jpg

20ud0qx.jpg

2445suh.jpg

2ursd35.jpg

2e34jes.jpg

• Like! 1

Frankly speaking: going solo is the best thing to do in Skyrim, as you don't get any XP when your companion kills your opponent.

Another advantage of going solo, is that you're leveling your weapon skills a lot faster. Kinda similar to fighting high level monsters in Sacred 2 to increase your SB faster.

Two pieces of advice I'd like to give:

1) Abort the main (dragon) questline and do a lot of exploring and the side-quests first. One of the advantages of doing so is that you're able to pick up a leveled unique weapon called "Dragonsbane" at a higher level, thus it having a higher base damage.

2) To increase your smithing skills: don't forge weapons and armor, forge jewelry instead. Those are a lot easier to create, take less space in your backpack, offer more gold when being sold and level your smithing skills faster as forging weapons and armor.

It's also a good idea to create a smithing suit - if you got the smithing enchantment - and an alchemy suit - a bit harder to create - for the blacksmith potions.

By doing so, you're able to create stronger weapons at lower levels, thus increasing your chances of survival. And just like the bargaining suit in Sacred 2, do potions and blacksmith increasing equipment stack.

Thorin :)

• Like! 1

Well, just you wait 'till you got like 10 or more of 'em... >_< The thing is, I wonder when one's able to use more than Unrelenting Power and and Whirlwind Dash, or what was it again. Guessing it's after getting all three words for each shouts. So it's off to comb every place to find 'em words walls...

You might want to check the Nexus for some resolution. There might be some sort mod available, that could enhance the keying. So far I've been satisfied with the custom system. Although SkyUI is a must. The original inventory/magic-system is just mindboggingly clumsy...

And yep, I think the Elven set is quite nice for starters, once you get the coin. And if you wanna play by the rules, every spared weight unit matters.

I found it tedious clomping back and fro to a merchant when I was sweeping places, so I took a Bag of Holding to aid with all the clutter.

Things get easier when you have a house, where you can store all the stuff, but that costs, and it can be a chore to go back to the manor to forge some stuff. Other thing which wouldn't break immersion quite so much and keep lore friendly, could be a Dwemer automaton summon, if I remember correctly. Who wouldn't want 'em spideys carrying their stuff for them and so on. :D

I'll stop my ramblings here and post a few more screenies, but now off to catch some z's.

I looked at a mod for reassigning the Dragon Shouts to other keys besides just the Z key, but it looks fairly complicated, so I'll probably just stick with my favorite Dragon Shout for now, which is the one that sets everything in your path ablaze. However, I might just download the SkyUI since I do agree with you on the clunky inventory system. :agreed:

An EPIC fight me thinks!

Kudos going solo on such a beast & surviving to tell the tale.

I remain, :viking:

Hey, thanks for the complement, Etherian! :smile:

Frankly speaking: going solo is the best thing to do in Skyrim, as you don't get any XP when your companion kills your opponent.

Another advantage of going solo, is that you're leveling your weapon skills a lot faster. Kinda similar to fighting high level monsters in Sacred 2 to increase your SB faster.

Two pieces of advice I'd like to give:

1) Abort the main (dragon) questline and do a lot of exploring and the side-quests first. One of the advantages of doing so is that you're able to pick up a leveled unique weapon called "Dragonsbane" at a higher level, thus it having a higher base damage.

2) To increase your smithing skills: don't forge weapons and armor, forge jewelry instead. Those are a lot easier to create, take less space in your backpack, offer more gold when being sold and level your smithing skills faster as forging weapons and armor.

It's also a good idea to create a smithing suit - if you got the smithing enchantment - and an alchemy suit - a bit harder to create - for the blacksmith potions.

By doing so, you're able to create stronger weapons at lower levels, thus increasing your chances of survival. And just like the bargaining suit in Sacred 2, do potions and blacksmith increasing equipment stack.

Thanks for the pointers, Thorin! :biggrin:

I'm pretty much sticking to side quests for now, only doing a little bit of the main quest as I feel the need.

Since it was my first time through, I went with a companion to help me out until I got the hang of the game and now I travel alone in order to level my character faster, thus gaining all those awesome perks faster. Besides, I got a little tired of Lydia stealing half my kills.

Caught on to the forging trick with the jewelry from doing some research on the web. I gave up forging iron daggers and switched to forging gold rings and then enchanting them, and then selling them. I got a hold of the Transmutation spell and use it to transmute all of the iron and silver ore I find or buy into gold ore, then smelt it into ingots, which then gets smithed into 2 gold rings per ingot. I then enchant them with whatever enchantment yields the greatest investment. So by doing all this, which the only real time-consuming event is transmuting the ore, I gain points in Alteration (not important for my character build, but still helps with xp), Smithing, Enchanting, and Speechcraft. Smithing and Enchanting being the main skills, of course.

I'm not gonna worry about creating a smithing suit for this character (I've already got Legendary Elven gear from having a fairly high Smithing ability and using a couple of smithing elixers), but I will for my next character. :thumpsup:

149perq.jpg

Edited by Omnicide

Another tip:

You can assign the shouts to your "favorite" list, just like you can do with your weapons and potions.

I've been playing a Ranger for quite some time and when using a mod giving me the ability to smith X-bows for each armor/weapon group one of my "weapon slots" is always filled with one of the x-bows.

My current set-up is this:
1) X-bow

2) Bow

3) Sword (currently dualwielding swords)

4) Health potion

5) Stamina potion

6) Unrelenting Force (full version)

7) Fire Breath (full version)

8) Dragonrend (full version)

For some reason the 9 and 0 can't be used.

However, I got a lot longer list under my "favorites" when it comes to shouts. Among those are Wirlwind Sprint and Frost Breath.

One of the advantages of Skyrim is that the game freezes the moment you select your favorites (hotkey "Q"), giving you the time to pick another shout from your favorites to deal with that anoying Draugr Deathlord ;)

And finally:

I got most of my information from The Skyrim Wiki, which can be very useful when you want to explore a cave or dungeon, but are unsure if entering it fails a side-quest.

If I got the time to get into the game this week, I'll get me some screenshots of my char and post them here.

Another tip:

You can assign the shouts to your "favorite" list, just like you can do with your weapons and potions.

I've been playing a Ranger for quite some time and when using a mod giving me the ability to smith X-bows for each armor/weapon group one of my "weapon slots" is always filled with one of the x-bows.

My current set-up is this:

1) X-bow

2) Bow

3) Sword (currently dualwielding swords)

4) Health potion

5) Stamina potion

6) Unrelenting Force (full version)

7) Fire Breath (full version)

8) Dragonrend (full version)

For some reason the 9 and 0 can't be used.

However, I got a lot longer list under my "favorites" when it comes to shouts. Among those are Wirlwind Sprint and Frost Breath.

One of the advantages of Skyrim is that the game freezes the moment you select your favorites (hotkey "Q"), giving you the time to pick another shout from your favorites to deal with that anoying Draugr Deathlord ;)

And finally:

I got most of my information from The Skyrim Wiki, which can be very useful when you want to explore a cave or dungeon, but are unsure if entering it fails a side-quest.

If I got the time to get into the game this week, I'll get me some screenshots of my char and post them here.

I swear I tried setting up the Dragon Shouts on the favorites hotkeys, and it didn't work for me. I actually don't use the Dragon Shouts very often as I don't think they add to the xp you earn for skills. I've just been having a good time hacking things to death with my sword, beating things to death with my shield, and shooting things to death with my bow. :biggrin:

"Off with his head!" :D

Nice one, Omni. Might that bloke be a forsworn? They are noted of their savage behavior against other than fellow forsworn....

And just couple of shots I took the other day:

Screenshot13201_zps0b8c3d1a.jpg

Was blown out by stuff added when I went full Ultra settings. O_o 'Tis still the same game?

Everything maxed out, minus Anti-Alias. With full 1080p res it's only a waste of resources.

Still trying to find a good ENB-setting. Those buggers start really hitting performance...

Screenshot39156_zpsdb5e3f4d.jpg

After yet another Blood Dragon. Got one dragon mod in, and the pests are really challenging... Remember fighting one off on the top of the mountain, and that blasted thing swiped me offa the cliff. Need I say insta-kill... :P

And it looks I pass the official HD-textures. Looks like the modder peeps have created much better looking stuff already.

And right, I updated finally my old GPU (HD 4770) into brand spanking new HD 7850. Well, last year's models, but still. I wouldn't have dreamed of playing Skyrim on ultra with my old GPU. xD

• Like! 1

"Off with his head!" :D

Nice one, Omni. Might that bloke be a forsworn? They are noted of their savage behavior against other than fellow forsworn....

And just couple of shots I took the other day:

Screenshot13201_zps0b8c3d1a.jpg

Was blown out by stuff added when I went full Ultra settings. O_o 'Tis still the same game?

Everything maxed out, minus Anti-Alias. With full 1080p res it's only a waste of resources.

Still trying to find a good ENB-setting. Those buggers start really hitting performance...

Screenshot39156_zpsdb5e3f4d.jpg

After yet another Blood Dragon. Got one dragon mod in, and the pests are really challenging... Remember fighting one off on the top of the mountain, and that blasted thing swiped me offa the cliff. Need I say insta-kill... :P

And it looks I pass the official HD-textures. Looks like the modder peeps have created much better looking stuff already.

And right, I updated finally my old GPU (HD 4770) into brand spanking new HD 7850. Well, last year's models, but still. I wouldn't have dreamed of playing Skyrim on ultra with my old GPU. xD

Yep, that crazy savage attacking me was indeed a Forsworn.

The color in that second screenshot is spectacular! That new vid card makes a world of difference, doesn't it?

I'd like to see some more pics of your character that looks like a Dark Elf (but I think she's human).

Thanks. I'm quite sure it is worth it's price. :)

And if you mean her

ScreenShot22_zpsbd36a05c.jpg

I try to conjure up some shots. Though battle ones are most challenging, as she doesn't have great defence nor regenerating hp. And yep, she is human. Noiral to be exact. That custom race I've been raving all along. :P Save one, my chars are Noirals, or Fire or Ice subsets of Noirals.

And still fiddling around few additional graph settings, but I'll put up some more stuff later on.

ScreenShot25_zpse2b7afb6.jpg

But I'll give ya some appeticers.

Screenshot15840_zps25aec70c.jpg

• Like! 1

That's one nice looking character you have there, Storm!

Unfortunately, I saved over my first character accidentally so Rashka is gone forever. I will probably eventually remake her, but I'm having a good time playing an Orc and a Khajiit currently.

When I get some extra time I will post a few screenshots of each.

WARNING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG POST AHEAD.

*Cough cough*

*makes mental note not to shout when suffering from Bronchitis*

Right. I've written somewhere I'd post some screenies and stuff about my version of Skyrim later, so here's the stuff. I'll add some screenies after I took them.

I'm currently playing Skyrim in it's full version. Meaning Skyrim, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn are installed.

I'm using the Steam version, so I too have installed quite some mods to enhance my game. What's currently installed are:

• Unofficial Skyrim Patch
    Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
    Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
    Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
    Stones of Barenziah Quest Markers
    Better Dynamic Snow
    Bluecreek Estate
    Caliente's Body Mod (CBBE Curved)
    Crimson Nirnroot Quest Markers
    Crossbow: Basic Collection
    Enhanced Distant Terrain
    Moonpath to Elswyr
    Jiup's Opus Quest Markers
    Camping
    Lush Trees and Grass
    Missing Apprentices
    Quest: No Mercy
    Quest: Sea of Ghost
    Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux
    The Hawk's Nest
    The Aldmeri Domain
    Adal Matar, the lost Stronghold
    Project Reality: Climates of Tamriel
    Gender & Race Heights II (Dawnguard version)
    The Paarthurnax Fix
    Enhanced Blood Textures 3.5
    Caliente's Vanilla Armor --Bandits Pack
    Enhanced Cities: 6 various mods improving several cities to make them more realistic
    Towns and Cities Enhanced: 9 various mods improving several cities to make them more realistic
    More Village Animals
    Hearthfire Building Materials God Chest
    Run For Your Lives.

Out of these I recommend adding the Unofficial patches to your list, since they do change quite a few things the official patches won't.

Some of the mods I've downloaded had quests added to them, but I'm re-considering them right now, as they offer me a player home as well. And with the 10 homes you get in the game and DLC's having a bunch more isn't needed anymore.

I've added only one weapon-mod, because at the time I thought it was the only thing missing. I'm thinking about adding another one (the LotR-reference), however I won't be able to add some of the weapons of it. As for "my own weapon mod"; since I'm unable to figure out how to work with it in the first place, I think I'll scratch that.

The "Paarturnax Fix" mod deals with a dilemma a lot of Skyrim players were having. It's about killing Paarturnax because the Blades think he needs to be punished for his war crimes, or keeping him alive because he has been helping you and your ancestors. Depending at the option you choose, you loose the help of the Blades or the Greybeards.

A lot of players - myself included - think you should let the past being the past if the accused has improved his behavior over the ages. Or in game terms: Paarturnax has been a great help since he realized what was happening. Leave it be and let's focus at the dragons that are trying to destroy us in this century.

So the mod adds a new answer option to the conversation, basically saying: Isn't it up to me to decide if he lives or dies? After that, you get an apology and both sides (blades and greybeards) are still open to help you. Which is a great help finding all those wordwalls. :D

The rest of the mods I'm using are meant to make the game more beautiful. I do have a knack for a good looking environment, so adding mods making the environment looking more realistic was a "must do" for me.

Other than that, well, see for yourself as soon as I've added the pics. :P

• Like! 1

Well, you deffo have kept the modding at check, Thorin. I must be nearing 250 different ones now. :P Took really some try and error and countless re-installs to get everything sorted out, but I'm happy. Should check few updated mods and some more bits 'n pieces when I get into the roll again.

Deity War's taking all my time now. xD

But yeah, those Unofficial patches are a must. Seem it's sorta running trend with newer Elder Scrolls to have heaps of little errors devs aren't either fixing, or are taking some friggen time to get fixed.

Aaand, eh, you might wanna add a spoiler warning. (Or was there one?) Some of us, me included haven't gotten into Paarthurnax parts yet. I'm taking my sweet time, roaming the lands and delivering some misc missions.

Edited by Stormwing

Sorry Stormwing, you're right. I should've posted a spoiler warning there. Sorry 'bout that.

There's perhaps some more coming up, so in advance, sorry for that too. It's kinda difficult to figure out what can and can't be posted with this game, since so many things are altered by mods or the connected storylines.

One thing I can tell beforehand, I've finished all quest lines with another char before, so there's no chance someone's going spoil my fun.

By the looks of it I've done all but 1 quest lines, got 3 quest lines unfinished and have some side quests open to completion. Most of my major skills are at level 100 - but it seems I could "overcome" that by getting a respec which is added in the latest patch - so it's a bit of a problem to level up right now. I will survive though. :)

The Quest lines I have to start are the Civil War Quests and - just started - the Dawnguard Quest. The Thieves Guild quest has to be finished sooner or later - using that unbreakable lockpick is just too tempting - as well as a long list of side quests of the TG-members to get a bunch of trophies / achievements. Same can be said about the Dark Brotherhood Quest; although it's finished, I still need to kill quite some targets for that achievement / trophy. And if not mistaken I also have some side-quests available at the magic guild. Or whatever they are called.

So plenty of work to be done.

As for the char, he's a Nord and his major is archery, with sword fighting as back up. Except since I got smithing at level 100, I got the Dragon armor and weapons, giving him a tremendous boost in damage. Add to that I managed to get archery at level 100 as well, and I barely need my swords anymore.

Well, except for fighting dragons or for fun.

Or in case some mad Argonian comes running at me, shouting he'll kill me. The rest is killed by bow or crossbow.

Now, as for the screenies:

post-27096-0-97160900-1366297206_thumb.jpg

It's not just the eyes that are piercing.

post-27096-0-80643200-1366297209_thumb.jpg

Chop-chop!

post-27096-0-45851000-1366297275_thumb.jpg

post-27096-0-89267100-1366297277_thumb.jpg

Kinda "Guess the city, eh?"
Still, how good's that looking!

post-27096-0-15155400-1366297280_thumb.jpg

Now, how was that song again: "The bandit, the bandit, the bandit is on fire. Cut off his head and let the bugger roll. Roll burning bugger, roll!"?

post-27096-0-32746900-1366297282_thumb.jpg

Just to give you an idea about what that blood-mod does.

I'd say: Bloody hell erm... HAG!

post-27096-0-30443400-1366297287_thumb.jpg

And last but not least, a way to quickly pick the right shout or power.

• Like! 1

Ah, well, I don't personally mind that much. I took the risk of stepping into spoiler minefield when I started browsing Nexus for mods. :P

I might've bumped into some Paarthurnax bizz before, while checking some fixes and stuff.

For leveling, I'm using some community un-capper or something, so basically could pull chars all way to Lv. 200, like in Sacreds. Only that would require quite some time. And yup, there's this Legendary skill system or something with 1.19? patch. Haven't checked it out, but it should also open some nifty things.

The city seems somewhat familiar, but can't quite locate. That bloke leaning on the pole reminds me of some guys in Whiterun, but that's not so forested.

And that song: Homage to The Bloodhound Gang. If so, love their stuff. :D