Skyrim Screenshots

Hmm.. Funny thing about the last couple shots of Black Orchid.. I'd almost swear she looks familiar - sort of like a fairly young Britney Spears that's been toonified...

Hit me baby one more - thanks for the visual.

Britney Spears!?!? You guys are killing me... :blowup:

You're welcome :D

Hmm.. Funny thing about the last couple shots of Black Orchid.. I'd almost swear she looks familiar - sort of like a fairly young Britney Spears that's been toonified...

Britney Spears!? You guys are killing me... :blowup:

You think I'm kidding? Take a look...

post-14586-0-70123200-1368844299_thumb.jpg

You're welcome :D

Britney Spears!? You guys are killing me... :blowup:

You think I'm kidding? Take a look...

attachicon.gifBritney-Spears-2012-5.jpg

I didn't want to leak the news, but Britney was really a member of The Dark Brotherhood before her singing career took off.

But yea, I see the similarites now. How disturbing...it must of been a subconcious thing.

Yeah.. She was a member of the Mickey Mouse Club...

I dunno how it was for you - but for me - it was almost instant recognition. Oh. That looks like Britney Spears.

Then again, it's not like it's her first foray into video games... Next time you visit Sloeford in Sacred 2, go down the path that leads you to the Runemaster's kid. At the bottom of the hill, there is a house with a statue - and on occasion, there's a guy working on it. Run the mouse over the statue - it's on honor of the Bard named Britney - or words to that effect.

Maybe Bella, the creator of the mod, used famous people for some of the presets. Either way, I guess I'd rather have my character compared to young Britney as opposed to someone, oh say, like Rosanne Barr.

I will admit to Britney not looking so good without makeup, however. And I can't stand her fake smile she uses in photos sometimes.

(I've just realized that Britney Spears has hi-jacked my thread)

Today I present to you some screenies of a future Olympic Sport, called:

Head surfing.

The shots were taken when defeating a dragon in the Forgotten Vale; which is part of the Dawnguard DLC.

Thorin :)

post-27096-0-93679400-1369073970_thumb.jpg

post-27096-0-05824100-1369073973_thumb.jpg

post-27096-0-74853400-1369073974_thumb.jpg

post-27096-0-91830600-1369073978_thumb.jpg

• Like! 1

Today I present to you some screenies of a future Olympic Sport, called:

Head surfing.

The shots were taken when defeating a dragon in the Forgotten Vale; which is part of the Dawnguard DLC.

Nice pics Thorin; what kind of dragon is that anyway? I haven't seen one like it before.

More screenshots while following the Dark Brotherhood questline...(well, except the fishing pic; that was just horsing around) :P

Fishing Skyrim-style:

2z6w969.jpg

My New Horsey:

30bila0.jpg

Deep-sea Diving:

357q8np.jpg

The Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary:

2s0ltma.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My latest addition to the Dawnguard dlc, little miss vampy:

Lillith DeMordrey:

35let1z.jpg

Thanks go to wolfie's story 'Sophia's Choice' from which I hi-jacked the last name of 'DeMordrey.'

DeMordrey is actually a legit family name in Sacred and Sacred 2.. In the original, his clan runs Crow's Rock Castle and is instrumental in a coup de grace. In Sacred 2, his clan are running the show in Skook's Corner and is behind the Burning Legion...

No real idea who or what the family name will have in Sacred 3 - if any. But, I figure there's gotta be a DeMordrey in the story line somewhere if you're gonna write about Ancaria...

• 4 months later...

Time to revive this thread, as I've run into a problem.

As of a week or so, the Unofficial Skyrim Patches (all 4 of them) have been taken off the Steam Workshop. The reason for it is twofold. First of all the patches have grown so big, the Workshop won't be able to support them anymore. The second reason is that the creators of the patch consider - or already have decided - to alter so much with it, the patch becomes an actual .esm/.esp file instead; thus more or less becoming an "official" Bethesda patch. And that's something Bethesda and Steam won't accept.

Either way, this decision left me - and a couple of 1000's other players - with the fact that the 4 unofficial patches weren't subscribed anymore, thus won't download (upgrade) anymore, thus corrupting my games. In my case the Ranger I had in the screenshots I placed got corrupted, so I had to delete that save. I had just started a mage and that save got corrupted as well, so I have to delete that one too.

Right now I got a few options, but I'm not 100% certain what to do.

Option 1) Remove the 4 unofficial patches from my loading order (as happened when they were "unsubscribed") and play from there;

Option 2) Set the 4 official patches to "load" in the loading order, eventhough they aren't subscribed anymore. At least it'll save my game from most bugs. (My current setting)

Option 3) Subscribe to the "Nexus" and download the patches from there. I'll have the 4 patches again, but upgrading should be done manually. Not to mention, what'll happen to my game:)
And; should I keep the other mods downloading from the Workshop, as I do now:)

Option 4) Downloading every mod I have from the "Nexus". If I do, I most likely have to download some tool to put them in the right order as well. The question arising then is: what'll happen to my game:) I've currently started a new Ranger, and I'm not going to be happy if I have to restart again if that one got corrupted as well.

So, any advise is appreciated.

Go with Nexus, the Steam Workshop has always been rubbish in my opinion.Now, I haven't played in quite a while, but the last time I played, the Nexus mod Manager kept track of the order for you. Nexus mods are light years better than the workshops in my opinion, especially the adult mods like the bath house. Nexus mods enabled me to almost be as bad as I want. There's only a few things I disliked about Skyrim.I don't like how either side pans out in Dawnguard. I don't like the fact that you can't make a peace treaty between the Imperials and the rebels. Finally, I don't like having essential npcs. It's not quite as fun to play a demon who has the power to wipe out everyone on screen with a click of a button when you can't kill kids and Ulfric Stormcloak

• 1 month later...

Cath, have you tried uploading it directly to your post? At the bottom of your post if you've selected the advanced editing, you should see a button to do it.

If not, do what I do, and help yourself to tiny pic ... they rock for simplicity and lickety quick upload action!

http://tinypic.com/

Schot showed me once what he was using for a quick way to display images, and just cuz tiny pic is so fast, free and easy, it's kind of my first choice for displaying images.

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

I have - once again - returned to this game after downloading and installing some mods making this game a tad harder. As a result it's occasionally quite frustrating to achieve a goal, but once you did achieve that goal, you feel quite thrilled.

So, today I was questing in Broken Oar Grotto and as usual, I tried to kill as many of my opponents from afar. At some point, one of my kills fell down, but didn't fall all the way down, as I had expected. So I thought I had encountered a graphical glitch, until I got to his side of the grotto and saw what really happened.

Gives a whole new meaning to "he's just hanging out". :D

post-27096-0-07099400-1388519711_thumb.jpg

post-27096-0-89154400-1388519778_thumb.jpg

• Like! 1