Sigil of Bloodlust vs. Sigil of Perception

I'm currently working on a Crit Shout Warrior Build right now. It will be using Knight's gear (Power, Precision, Toughness), and I have yet to choose one more sigil for the build. I'm hesitating between a Sigil of Bloodlust and a Sigil of Perception. I'd like to know which one you use and prefer. It's a tough choice for me, so I'd like to know your opinion.

EDIT : I will be using dual axes with this build, and I already plan on using sigil of generosity or sigil of purity for the first axe. Both of them trigger on critical hits.

Edited by Flooxim

Bloodlust sigils are very pricy at the moment. Upwards of 5 gold if I'm not mistaking. I think the extra power is worth it since you can get your crit chance above 45% pretty easy with other items and consumables. 25 stacks of 10 precision would be about a 12% crit chance gain. But Knights gear would do all the work for your precision and getting crit chance over 60% takes away of other stats like toughness and health.

In my experience 50% is a good number to land some decent crits. So go for extra power if you have some gold to spare and make those crits count.

I would think that if your crit% is so high that you do not want any more, you might be better with one of the "On Crit" sigils. On my Mesmer, the Sigil of Fire gave the best DPS, but it is also uber expensive.

I would think that if your crit% is so high that you do not want any more, you might be better with one of the "On Crit" sigils. On my Mesmer, the Sigil of Fire gave the best DPS, but it is also uber expensive.

I edited the first post to clarify things. Last week we had a discussion in the game about if 2 sigil of the same type (on crit, stack, on kill, etc) would work together or if only one sigil would be triggering. Since I'm already using an "on crit" sigil, I'm not sure about using another one.

No, two sigils of the same type in the same weapon set will not stack.

I guess you could always wait until L80 and check your crit%. If it is not high enough, go Perception. If it is, save up and go Bloodlust.