Molten Alliance Mining Pick

I just saw that in the Gem Store. It works like an Orichalcum Mining Pick and it has unlimited charges. I was like "it's awesome", but when I saw it's being sold for 800 gems ($10 if I remember correctly), I went like "it's less awesome all of a sudden". I'm pretty sure ArenaNet will do the same for the other Tools, so I wanted to know if it would really be a time/space saver for players like us.

Big problem is on use it becomes soulbound, which means I need to spend $10 on each and everyone of my characters. That's $70 - $80 if I make a Guardian... way too much money on a tool. Especially if Max's idea of the other tools going the same way. That would be $240 just in tools.

I could take the wife away for the weekend for that much money.

:viking:

Edited by Wygram

Big problem is on use it becomes soulbound, which means I need to spend $10 on each and everyone of my characters. That's $70 - $80 if I make a Guardian... way too much money on a tool. Especially if Max's idea of the other tools going the same way. That would be $240 just in tools.

Or 9.6gp per tool. I can buy a whole lot of picks for that.

Or 9.6gp per tool. I can buy a whole lot of picks for that.

Maybe we should change your name to Mr. Moneybags. :whistle: