Hey all I need help with a temple guardian build

hey all its me again, I stopped playing sacred 2 a while back my high elf was at level 19 att(at the time) now I came back and she is at level 30(been free roaming on bronze), I was looking up for the 4 dragon locations(I killed grundad,swamp and the one near the dyrad island) the deasert dragon is next but I came across this video and inspired me to want to play the TG, I have played the TG before but after watching this video on youtupe it made me want to go destoy ancaria.

heres the link

(its a pc version but would that matter)

could some help me point into the direction on how to make the build or similer in the video

thank you all for reading :happy:

• Like! 1

TG in the video has 3 buffs. Originally TG has 2 buffs, but with leveling up Devote Guardian and Tactics Lore you can quickly unlock the third - Combat Alert/Battle Aura.

So you will need:
Concentration (up to LVL75)
Devote Guardian Focus
Tactics Lore

No clue what the combos are, but I saw Primal Mutation, Deathly Spears, Icy Evanescence and Fiery Ember. At some point Charged Grid was also used.

For their fast recharge you need to keep your rune use low. Leveling up Stamina and Concentration will help reduce recharge time.

The spikes are set to multijab, which is really useful for hugging the enemy to death.

The blue shield can be upgraded to generate close combat magic damage and constantly recharge even in combat.

Icy Evanescence and Fiery Ember are a good area attacks, as many enemies have low ice and fire resistance. Never found good use for Charged Grid.

So in short, set up your buffs to do close combat damage, combine Primal Mutation with Deathly Spears and hug the enemy to death.

Edited by SX255

There's also a debuffing/reflection combo involving Jolting Touch followed by Primal Mutation. I believe both of these are modded as

JT- Payback, Self Repair, Shelter (DO NOT pick self repair on consoles as it is broken)

PM- Either, Helpless, Helpless

thank you all for helping I have chosed to use dwarf in my left arm build and is blacksmith skill bugged

Remember if using that build to do all the careful reading within it to see which skills/combat arts need to be changed for consoles. I know Vaclaf talked a lot about how his builds translate over to console so it's well worth the read. Best of luck! :)

On consoles, Lost Fusion really loses with the Jolting Touch bug... JT/DS isn't "all that and a bag of chips", from what I remember trying it out.

Archimedes Beam is near-impossible to use properly. Cool when it works, and fustrating when the target is the loner off-screen.

Even something that would be fun - the Jetpack - is ruined by the console targeting system for it.

The flamethrower and the pinball are fine moves but do require investment in both LF skills to maintain the damage thru the game...

All in all I think I played 100 Temple Guardians... and maybe 5 or 10 of them tried Fusion Arts. Hope you're looking for a challenge :crazy:

@essjayems - have you ever tried archimedes beam to a boss? Is it a heavy hitter?

Although I am not essjayems, I believe it can reach a respectable amount of damage. The best evidence I can find is Vaclaf supporting its damage potential in his Mechanix Lost Fusion build found here http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/14253-mechanix-x-e-ice-and-blood/

Edited by Ryanrocker
  • Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a Lost Fusion TG(played on pc) bosses are easy to kill that beam has range as much as your visibility it;s damn imba and bosses drop so easy didint even know u hit them .

If you want a melee u can start with first aspect and mode gest jolting touch from lost fusion ,the aura from first aspect is a must for all builds .

And yes u put stamina at start after level 100 id say use willpower to build a powerful shield eat one rune if you make a caster charged grid and icy or fiery a combo of those 2 will do .

I made 3 TG and took them 130 + a bit and I say its an impresive class on all aspects ,best farmer with 3rd aspect ,with Lost Fusion you dont compete as an Area of Effect dmg but I can tell you some all skils put in set items Demiurg an archimede beam can hit easy 14 k dmg /s.

If you have q on how to build a farmer TG or a lost fusion one give me a message and ill help with steps.

Edited by smetia

I'm sure I read either on here or the wiki, before it shut, that the JT bug on "self repair" was fixed in the patch that consoles got.

100% Not fixed with the patch for the Xbox 360, I can confirm that. There was some talk about it getting fixed with the PS3 patch, but it was never mentioned in the patch notes and I believe the final conclusion from over on the SIF and here was that it was never resolved.