Do we plan on doing the new Southsun Cove events this weekend?

Okay, folks do we plan on the events at Southsun Cove this weekend. I have been getting my butt kicked roaming solo around that place.

:viking:

Okay, folks do we plan on the events at Southsun Cove this weekend. I have been getting my butt kicked roaming solo around that place.

:viking:

If it is any consolation, there were three of us last night and I still got quite acquainted with my Ranger downed skills.

How about I look for a walk-through and we see how many achievements we can get as a group?

I'd like to tag along when we're all online at the same time. I spent about an hour there last night before the great crash but I honestly did not know what I was supposed to do. I just rolled along with the zerg killing this champ and then the next... The back piece looks better than others and kinda reminds me a some crooked fail of S1 seraphim wings.

But I guess I need to pop some magic find items to make the most of this place. cya there soon!

I'd like to tag along when we're all online at the same time. I spent about an hour there last night before the great crash but I honestly did not know what I was supposed to do. I just rolled along with the zerg killing this champ and then the next... The back piece looks better than others and kinda reminds me a some crooked fail of S1 seraphim wings.

But I guess I need to pop some magic find items to make the most of this place. cya there soon!

Farming zergs are a big deal since the drops appear to have no diminishing returns. Our goal will be to knock out the achievements.

A couple of safety tips:

1. Reef drakes cause Confusion which can cause you to kill yourself quick. I try to avoid them if possible. If you must fight them turn off auto attack and either remove the condition or stop attacking until it expires.

2. Veteran karka have Retaliation (which was a new one on me). It can be removed but there are only a few skills that can do it.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boon#Skills_that_remove_boons

Tomorrow I will bring my Thief since she can do boon removal with little or no cool down.

Mesmer's Null Field could be used to remove the boons.

I don't think I will be able to hang out with you tomorrow for this event.

Mesmer's Null Field could be used to remove the boons.

I don't think I will be able to hang out with you tomorrow for this event.

Sorry to hear that Max. We will have to make a second expedition some time you can make it.

FWIW, Mesmer GS #3 can also remove boons.

Except for the Retaliation, there is not a lot of special requirements. As long as a group has one or two boon removals, they should be fine.

Veteran karkas are a pain, and I need to get used to confusion and retaliation (I killed myself twice). The content is fun so far, and I'm looking forward to get all the achievements with you gang.

• 2 weeks later...