Questions about Sacred 3

JFR

does it let you control and keep your own team of heroes when doing the campaign thats what I want most like in dungeon siege 2? ?

does it have the temple gaurdian and the shadow warrior? ?

where can I buy sacred 3? ?

Edited by gogoblender
  • Like! 1

There is no real news at the moment unfortunately. All we have are 5 screenshots and the info posted here is a list of the only hard facts we have. Perhaps we will get to see something new at E3, at least we can all hope so anyway...

There is no real news at the moment unfortunately. All we have are 5 screenshots and the info posted here is a list of the only hard facts we have. Perhaps we will get to see something new at E3, at least we can all hope so anyway...

what about the designers have they not been chatting to any of the fants on any of the forums? ?

Um. No.. Not really. The official Sacred International Forum and the German Sacred 3 forum seem to be quite dead.

The Sacred 3 international forum has 47 threads with 602 posts - the last of which was made May 7th. The German forum actually got a post today but that has to do with a monitor resolution issue with Sacred Citadel. It's even bleaker there. There are a total of 16 threads with a total of 252 posts.

Mind you, many of the posts that are there are sort of on the nasty side asking the powers that be if they've lost their marbles. Most fans were expecting bigger and better version of Sacred 2, but instead they feel that Sacred 3 will be dumbed down and won't have any of the charm of Sacred or Sacred 2.

Of course, this is rather silly, given that no one on the outside has seen more than the 5 previously mentioned screen shots and have only the most basic specs for the game - for a game that essentially no one has played yet.

I say give them a chance and let the devs do their thing. I'm sure the negative feedback will have scared the crap out of them and made them think things through on how to maybe make the game more acceptable.

• Like! 1

does it let you control and keep your own team of heroes when doing the campaign thats what I want most like in dungeon siege 2? ?

does it have the temple gaurdian and the shadow warrior? ?

where can I buy sacred 3? ?

As mentionned, we're all in a bit of a mixed bag about this game, waiting to see how the dice land on the publication.

Here to welcome you to DarkMatters John!

:)

gogo