Do you think there will be any info on Sacred 3 at E3?

It has been awhile since anything Sacred 3. Will we get any info on it during E3 this coming week?

Everyone's waiting for news

We're praying that all the anger and posts filled with resentment and heart ache actually were heard by someone on the official SIF and they're backpedaling

oh, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Hi and welcome....

After reading your post I realized I hadn't been over to the DS S3 forum in quite a long time. The lack of activity/news over there is not encouraging at all. Though at this point I doubt I will purchase the game. It seems to be quite different from S1 and Sacred 2

• Like! 1

Just saw it too

dead

They've done the worst thing possible on top of so much other stuff. They've p'd off the fan base AND followed up with a sequel with a completely inattentive understanding of the entire franchise.

grrrrrr

:viking:

gogo

No news from DS regarding S3, it has been very quiet for quite a while now.

E3 is a no but they will be at Gamescom but haven't said which games will be showed yet.

I'm still trying to hold onto a bit of hope that Keen might have gone back to the drawing board and will give the fans the game that they clearly want.

DS actually is at E3, but shows Saints Row IV mainly, I guess. No news on Sacred3 so far :/

But, well, do the math. We haven't heard anything about the game in almost a year. If they still want to release it this year they'd better be beta testing right now. Since we didn't hear anything about that - which imho would be something noteworthy PR-wise - I doubt they are. We'll see whether we're going to have another look at it at gamescom this year, but if they do not show Sacred3 there ...

Bear in mind though that I'm just speculating here!

Loot pic...

image_32114.jpg

I hope something will clear up on E3

Wow that picture...heart shaped vials? assumedly for health...and large blocky gems popping out of that chest. Wrong direction DS. Wrong direction

• Like! 1

Wow that picture...heart shaped vials? assumedly for health...and large blocky gems popping out of that chest. Wrong direction DS. Wrong direction

I never really noticed it before, but you're entirely right. Just the entire art design looks so childish that it's a shame. As far as I know, the Sacred series has had a tone of humor to it and not some ridiculous cartoon look. :cry:

Remember these screenshots are very early footage of the game. I don't know what it will look like in the end but I wouldn't lose all hope for the art design just now :)

Remember these screenshots are very early footage of the game. I don't know what it will look like in the end but I wouldn't lose all hope for the art design just now :)

One can only hope, especially with the direction they took the series with Sacred Citadel. Hopefully they can learn from the player feedback and do some good work for us :)

• Like! 1

Loot pic...

image_32114.jpg

I hope something will clear up on E3

heh,u know, when the pic was released far back, I remember getting so excited about it...now that you're pointed out those items DB, it does look kind of clumsey/hokey...but Birne has strong point which is that it was very (hopefully VERY) early footage.

Like our posters/fans here, I'm hoping that the producers read the overwhelming amount of negative feedback re everytyhing they have produced so far.

Please, Keen, please please please, go back to the drawing board. Sure save money, sure keep the game small, but don't be lazy about it like you have been so far. Get creative, put in some imagination, surely there is a way to offer satisfaction while keeping the game under budget.

Anyone ever heard of mine craft?

Yeah... Come on Keen, kick it up!

:)

gogo