Sacred 2 vs Path of Exile: Similarities, Differences, and Why You Should Play

That in itself hasn't been such an issue as I've been just soloing up and getting a feel for everything but it's now getting to a point where I'm thinking should I really be using all this stuff or should I be saving it for trading later on.

You can solo/selffound the game from normal -> act 3 merci (except some really geardependant builds). Need some grind in Ledge /Fellshrine / Docks

For mapping you've to buy some items -> http://poexplorer.com/

Try to save all you currency (Alch, Fusings, Chaos, Regal, Etrenal, GCP) for trading endgamegear!!

Maybe you'll make a 2nd toon for farming currency :)

solo-mf-> Summoner, need no gear and can stack lots of mf

what items are you looking for?

Edited by Chrona

Not really looking for anything right now, was just something I wanted to gauge so that I didn't use currency that was better used late game. Had a play with the passives tree this morning to see how I could do a summoner build that can favor MF stats. Will defiantly have a go at that one, so will tell you how it goes :)

Is it going to be free in October or no? I might try this game, but I want to wait for beta to end. Looking at the screen shots it looks like you have to be a genius to play the game ha! I find learning new things hard, but sacred 2 I had a blast learning.

Is it going to be free in October or no? I might try this game, but I want to wait for beta to end. Looking at the screen shots it looks like you have to be a genius to play the game ha! I find learning new things hard, but sacred 2 I had a blast learning.

Yup, it will always be Free to Play and never Pay to Win, just cosmetics :)

You don't have to wait. There will be no reset after beta.

With release we'll get the endboss act 3- then we've to wait for act 4/5....

YEAH! got a new helmet today Minions +2 , ES and resists :viking:

RIP #1 Onslaught- level 94 :diablo: died while he tried to quit the game! :4rofl::4rofl::4rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVmdtYDEobA&feature=player_detailpage

Edited by Chrona
  • Like! 1

LOL I was playing a ton of Path of Exile, even splashed out on 2x10 premium stash tab packs... but now I have discovered Sacred 2 and have not played POE for a few weeks :lol:

You really need to use the Skill Tree planner someone made for POE. I always have it open while playing, so I can plan ahead as I level up

Highest character thus far is a level 65+ (from memory) dual totem, 6 zombies and skele totem, and traps witch

Edited by CoolColJ

highest character thus far is a level 65+ (from memory) dual totem, 6 zombies and skele totem, and traps witch

Hardcore? join us @Onslaught :viking:

we've cookies :agreed:

Edited by Chrona
  • Like! 1

highest character thus far is a level 65+ (from memory) dual totem, 6 zombies and skele totem, and traps witch

Hardcore? join us @Onslaught :viking:

we've cookies :agreed:

Most of my characters in Standard, I have a few in Anarchy league, but none in Onslaught so far :)

Edited by CoolColJ

Most of my characters in Standard, I have a few in Anarchy league, but none in Onslaught so far :)

Better jump over there if you want some delicious, freshly baked D.a.r.k cookies :D

another RIP

#3 HC level 96! Gangstaboo RIP died @reflec

http://www.twitch.tv/gankstaboo/c/2630234

another beginner build:

mf-penalties: https://googledrive.com/host/0B28esAM-SVW5ZnRvTnFENmU0YmM/mlvl.html

:excl: I'll try a fire trapper...looking for some items (hc or onslaught) :bomb:

Searing Touch

Wand with +2 fire gems

Fire Trap %

Edited by Chrona

DEAL of the DAY

Premium Stash Tabs -> Discounted to 30 Points (Today Only)

https://www.pathofexile.com/shop/category/account-features#microtransaction-PremiumStashTab,133

Add an extra premium tab to your shared stash. Premium tabs can have their name and colour changed whenever you want.

Deleted my Zombiecalypse and will start a new summoner now (4pm gmt+1)

Edited by Chrona

pity I bought 2 packs at 200 points a month ago....

If it was within a reasonable timeframe, GGG is normally more than happy to work with the players to get the deal price :)

pity I bought 2 packs at 200 points a month ago....

If it was within a reasonable timeframe, GGG is normally more than happy to work with the players to get the deal price :)

I bought 2 more premium packs last wednesday. Yesterday I sent them an email->

got an answer after only 2 hours!!! :drool: ->great support :thumbs:

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your generous support! Typically we don't allow

refunds on microtransactions, but as a one time customer service

gesture I have added 40 points to your account to refund the

difference between the price you purchased your premium stash tabs at

and the current sale price. These should be available to you

presently.

• Like! 1

only $5 difference, so not gonna quibble too much :)

picked another one yesterday, just to use as temp storage while I get things organised!

I wish each character had their own personal stash.... sure gets confusing after a while

Edited by CoolColJ

My new Zombiecalypse is level 40 in front of Merveil(cruel). New skilltree works much better!

THATS HC!: :viking::viking::viking:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55801/page/1#p699385

Posted by robproctor83
on 6. November 2012 If your hardcore then what you will really want is Chaos Inoculation AND Eldritch Battery. 1HP and no shield is how true hardcore players role, oh and if you die with 1hp then your a bitch, because 1hp is more than enough hp to beat the entire game.

• Like! 1

Chrona! Seriously dude.. you DO know you can post those pics here on DarkMatters - Right?

Click on the More Reply Options in the bottom right and upload the picture HERE!

Every time that picture loads, I get some stupid pop-up saying my system doesn't support JPG files (ironic since I was able to see the picture before the stupid ad shows up), needs an upgrade to media player, Windows has errors or some other scary nonsense and it does so you can't ever get more than a glimpse of the picture itself.

I'm sorry, but I refuse to click on any ad that says my system has something seriously wrong with it. Especially when I know otherwise.

• Like! 1

Chrona! Seriously dude.. you DO know you can post those pics here on DarkMatters - Right?

Click on the More Reply Options in the bottom right and upload the picture HERE!

Sry, didn't know this...and can't find it. If I click image I need an URL-> where can I do this?

Sry, didn't know this...and can't find it. If I click image I need an URL-> where can I do this?

Quick Tutorial...

You use the button "More Reply Options" down at the bottom. This takes you to an editor that looks like this:

post-14586-0-91729200-1375177694_thumb.jpg

You browse for the file using the Browse button. Then click "Attach This File" This will upload the file. It will then appear above the Attach Files section and you should see an "Add to Post" option. Click on where you want the picture then click the Add To Post button - and a bit of text will appear in squared brackets - this will be where the picture will show up. Click the Preview Post button and you should see it in the preview section at the top.

NO URL needed.