Which MMORPG should I invest into next?

MMORPG

Here's a list of all MMORPG I could find online. I must admit I`m a bit disappointed with EVE online. I`ll play it if a lot of us do but I'd like to find a new and complete game with tactics, politics, crafting, personal non-automated combat, magic or tech whatever :-P anyone knows of a game that come's out within the next month or two? I do not wish to wait another 4-6 months or to wait for a game that might come out soon but no one is sure about the release date. Anyone has opinions about the list I put up? Have you played any of those game?

My personal ratings are : /10

A tale in the desert

7 Anarchy Online 7

City of Heroes

7 City of Villains 7

7 Conquer Online

8 Dark Age of Camelot 8

Dark and light

Donjons & Dragons Online

6 Eve online 6

Everquest 2

Freeworld

Final Fantasy XI

Guild wars

Knight Online

Lineage 2

Mankind

Matrix Online

Neocron

8 Planetside 8

Pirates of the Burning Sea

RF Online

Roma victor

Ryzom

Shadowbane

Trials of Ascension

Vanguard : Saga of Heroes

Warhammer online

9 World of Warcraft 9

Hmm we could have a very nice group of people if we all chose to join the same mmorpg. I've been avoiding them (the games) because they could potentially distract me from school too much :)

Guest gogoblender

Yeah Cthulhu...it's like we all started out with ogame but we've come ahead with something evern cooler maybe...

a great communty.

I myself am looking for something with graphics, (lol) to get me through the next year till Sacred 2 comes out...and I'm lookin hard for soemthing that we can all sink our teeth into. I know that Blue is really givin eve a good look...and I guess we'll know in a few more days...

@ rookie...

Btw, have you tried Final Fantasy?

A bunch of my friends right now are vacillating tween WOW and Final Fantasy...

And everytime I look at the two games being played side by side I always get better "feeL" from Final Fantasy's graphics.

Maybe give that a go?

I know that there are a ton of big mmorpgs that are slated for release...but I really only know of a few that are running right now that are "hot"

:)

gogo

p.s. oops...almost forgot about Guild WArs

hey...now there's something, huh?

NO onlime monthly fees, good community involvement and lots of clannig capacity.

Blue, have you tried that yet?

I've played Lineage 2 from that list. Not the official fee based server, but free private servers. I was a mod on 1 private server until circumstances forced the owner to shut it down. He keeps saying he'll start it up again when Cronicles 5 is goes live on Sept. 6. You can find numerous free private L2 servers running. I really enjoyed it but some people don't like the grind of leveling up your character. If you want to go fight in groups, the members need to be close to the same level. That can be a problem if the members don't have similar amounts of time to level. There's several aspects of the game that can make it appealing to almost anyone. There's fighting, questing and crafting. Though only dwarves can do all three. There's quite a bit to learn as you progress through the levels and each cronicle has expanded the map with more places to go. Gee, now I kind of want to go find a server to play on. :)

Guild wars could be a nice choice. I have it and played it for quite a while. Unfortunately circumstances forced me to stop playing of which have passed and my sis and brother and law keep bugging me to play. I think I'll start up that again. There were a few times where I hooked up with other players to complete missions and man was it ever hilarious. The creators have made the game fairly challenging and the environment is simply the best out there visually. Not to mention the clan battle arena! /viking

As for getting the entire community here into a new game all together I think that's a brilliant idea! Shall we start the polling? :D Might even be a good idea to maintain the wing so that we could do battles against eachother. Man, wouldn't that be cool. All of us from D.a.r.k. and Spawn. Would definitely be a lot of fun!

Oh, I checked out a demo of final fantasy rookie. Sadly it don't look too hot to me. I've always been a huge fan of that game. It was always the cutting edge of game graphics but it looks as tho the designers have been slacking off. ;)

Oh and I watched someone play WoW the other day. It really is "Wow!". Very nice looking game. Too bad it's monthly. I could afford it no problem but it just seems wrong...

I still play Guild Wars quite a lot. I like it for many reasons, which I will spare people my preaching. /rolleyes I already pre-ordered the Nightfall collectors edition and as a side perk...EBgames/Gamestop was running special that I could nab Auto Assault for free, so I will be checking that out as well.

Auto Assault

I have a soft spot for driving around in armed cars in a post-apocalytic world blowing stuff up and running down the locals :)

Guest gogoblender

We're really thinkin hard about this now actually , Cyg

Are you playin online with clan actually?

Maybe, like Schot said we can run a poll here and find out who's got the game and see if anyone wants to go online as D.a.r.k.

*mwoohahah*

New DArkeez in da house

:)

gogo

Yes I am already in a Guild Wars guild

The Beautiful Oblivion [EON]

Which in turn makes me part of an alliance.

The Silver Circle Alliance

The invite system and game mechanics easily lets people have fun and even PvP together even when not in the same guild. So if you guys do go ahead..I can certainly join in the fun.

The main reason I suggest Guild Wars..much less grind..very easy for people to get together and do stuff. No subscription fee and you are by no means obligated to purchase expansions.

I would get Guildwars, I played 8 years of Diablo 2(and LOD) and have been itching for a new rpg.

That or we wait patiently for Sacred2.. NOT ;)

Crunchie

Edit: Seriously Guildwars should a Darkmatters game, put a poll up. /viking

And I just bought a month of EvE.. a well life. My mom says I'm too rich anyway. What does she know, pffft!! She's the one giving me 5 dollar bills at my b/day.

Okay, I'll try Guild Wars, but I want to play the evil/ugly guys not the boring paladins/goody two shoes crap :-P