Here's some information about the next update : https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/june-25-2013/

There will also be a lot of balance with that update. More info in this link : https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/upcoming-skill-and-trait-changes/

More stun-breaker skills! Woohoo! I'm not sure about the new condition though.

We might have to check our builds that we posted here so everything is up-to-date and working, since ANet said they changed things in every single trait line.

Edited by Flooxim

I just don't get that thieves get another condition type. Unless it's just me who really, really suck at this game and can't handle a good thief build 1v1... but IMHO thieves are freakishly OP no matter how much they say that they are squishy and invis is their only reliable damage mitigation.

There is this one thief on HoD (dunno which guild because she's not visible long enough to actually pick that up), but the pop gun pistol guns me down every single time. Granted it's a really talented player and manages to dodge roll just about everything I throw at her (when I manage to get a lock during that rare moment of visibility), but without that constant stealthing I'm pretty sure I'd have a 50/50 chance. With stealth I have 0% chance of winning - and that annoys me to bits, since the conditions are just stacking on me in one long red line. Now she's gonna get another condition? Ouch.

I'm pretty sure you're not the only one in this situation, Scleameth. I hope something will be done about this.

@lujate : I'm sure the builds we posted are still going to be viable, I see this update as new ways to achieve specific we wanted with our builds. I can't wait for the patch notes.

What do professions do the majority of the WoW players run. Those are ones who will get good updates while the rest get nuffed.

I know I am whinging again.

:viking:

lujate:

This used to happen with almost ever major patch in Guild Wars - why should GW2 be any different. :whistle:

Just call me young and naive. :tongue:

Well you actually are young but naive ?

It could be because the changes are formatted differently, but now I see that some of the Trait changes will affect my Warrior build.

The official page for this update has been updated. The link is still in the first post.

there's the infinite logging axe, and yay for finally being able to gift stuff we buy in the gem store!

The event dungeon looks particularly ominous. The reward is 1gp, and there is no diminishing returns. The speculation is that the dungeon is so hard that people will not farm it. Also, Sikes and his group were unable to even finish it their first time.

The event dungeon looks particularly ominous. The reward is 1gp, and there is no diminishing returns. The speculation is that the dungeon is so hard that people will not farm it. Also, Sikes and his group were unable to even finish it their first time.

I'd rather do it with 5 players from FDM, we'll see how it turns out.