File Name: LightSaber made quiet

File Submitter: CoolColJ

File Submitted: 24 Jul 2013

File Category: Ice & Blood Patches and Mods

The hum was the most annoying thing about the Lightsaber!

I edited the sound file to be 24db lower in volume, so it is pretty much unnoticeable now above the ambient sounds.

But the good Lightsaber swing and hit sounds are still active

Unpack the file into your Sacred 2 Pak folder.

It should work with the original game as well I think

Click here to download this file

• Like! 1

Eeeeeee... new Sacred 2 download, and for probably one of the most iconic weapons in game! I'm not sure I found that deep buzzing noise in the background so annoying though. The first time I heard it was kind of an audio paradigm shift for me, years and years ago. I'm thinking just the way that sound was engineered was a ground breaker, and that sounds could all of a sudden escape being mundane, and enter the imaginative.

This is an amazing effort you've put up, and I know you'll get downloads just cuz of the Sacred 2 Fandom we got goin here ^^

What other goodies have you planned for us!

:)

gogo

Well when your questing it does get annoying, since unlike a "real" light saber, you can't switch it off when your not fighting :)

But I suppose you can switch weapon slots, but then you don't get to see the lightsaber :P

• Like! 1

Well when your questing it does get annoying, since unlike a "real" light saber, you can't switch it off when your not fighting :)

But I suppose you can switch weapon slots, but then you don't get to see the lightsaber :P

Ahhh!

thanks for the explanation

it makes sense to me, forgot how long and how many quests there are in this game.

Good info!

:)

gogo