I believe is free to play MMO now.

Anyone here play it? Just from looking at vids, it's looks good, and has ARPG style combat

edit - requires 35GB.... gulp - although you can do a streaming download and play as you go

Beta - all classes at level 4 - reminds me of Sacred 2 in a way :)

review of earlier version, it's different now

Edited by CoolColJ

I believe is free to play MMO now.

Anyone here play it? Just from looking at vids, it's looks good, and has ARPG style combat

edit - requires 35GB.... gulp

Beta - all classes at level 4 - reminds me of Sacred 2 in a way :)

review of earlier version, it's diffeent now

I played it for a months with some of my friends. It's good for a couple hours of hack and slash, but not really a lasting game. Quests are as generic as they get "Go fetch this", "Go kill X amount of X monster", the armor system is linear, and the lack of endgame content is sad. BUT! It's really fun for the combat itself, so if you can wait the hour(s) for those 35g then give it a try! It is free as you said :)

No thanks, I need the 35Gb for games that I play for more than an hour or so before getting bored with them. Another case of fancy graphics to hide lack of content?

Edited by podgie_bear

No thanks, I need the 35Gb for games that I play for more than an hour or so before getting bored with them. Another case of fancy graphics to hide lack of content?

You got it just right. Now I know there are some people out there that make a big fuss over graphics, but I am not one of them. If the gameplay is lacking, why would I continue playing just to look at pretty 3D models? Graphics are meant to catch the eye of the gamer and peak interest, but the gameplay is what is supposed to pull them in and keep them there.