New Sigils and Runes are available on the Trading Post and at each of the emissaries in the Crown Pavilion. Do you think they are worth it?

Rune of Perplexity is the only one I found on the wiki so far.

Recipes for sale in The Crown Pavilion (for 200 sprockets and 3gp):

Sigil of Malice=Condition duration

Sigil of Renewal=Area of Effect heal of weapon swap

Rune of Perplexity=see Max's link above

Rune of Tormenting=Condition dmg and Torment duration

Sigil of Bursting=Condition duration

Rune of Exuberance=All vitality

Weird thing that ANet added two sigils that do the same thing (condition duration). I think that sigil of renewal could sometimes be more useful than sigil of water. Rune of perplexity is nice, but not every profession could take advantage of all the bonuses. Rune of tormenting is nice too. I don't remember the bonuses from rune of exuberance, so I can't compare it with the rune of the dolyak yet.

The duplicate sigils may well be a bug.

Confusion... :sigh: It has always been bad for PvE due to the low attack rate of enemies. It used to be formidable in WvW, until ANet nerfed it into the ground. The runes look nice, but I am not sure if they are enough make Confusion viable again.

Torment is mostly the realm of the condition necro, so I cannot comment.

So, according to the link you posted, sigil of Bursting's description is not the right one; let's hope it's something useful. You were not entirely mistaken about the rune of Exuberance : It has the word Vitality in every bonus :P But still, I'm pretty sure most players will prefer runes of the Dolyak.

Second part of the Queen's Jubilee is the Queen's speech. Here's some info : https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/august-20-2013/

Yay for the birthday gifts and the end of PvE culling!

EDIT : We can now find an infinite salvage kit on the Gem Store : CLICK HERE Each use will cost 3 copper.

Edited by Flooxim

Turns out the new update is not only a speech. It's called Clockwork chaos. I posted the patch notes in the appropriate topic.