Congratulations Firefly!!!

Guest gogoblender

right on Firefly!

wOO hOO!

Sorry dude, but this wins you a big fat Hug of Blenderizinness!

* /hug

Nicely done man!

Hey...goes ta show...we don't have to be mean ta be on top huh

Firefly awesome work on the points...

And...

Woo Hoo, we now have a Celebrity mod at dark matters

Woot!

:)

gogo

rik, I told you that it would happen really soon. you did a great job there and I'm proud to call you my best mate in ogame. really glad we can work as a team and help each other out. really would like to see you in the top 10 pretty soon it'll be a struggle but we will get you there!

take care buddy and once again congratulations

Gratz dude!! you make Spawn a very proud clan indeed :D gimme a month and I'll try an join you in the high rollers club ;) I look forward to the day whn spawn and dark have an average points per member of 1 mil +++ ;) Uni 9 has sure matured and for those of us who have ben here from the beginning the massive economic benefits are starting to really show :o go Spawn Go dark go anyone with the steadfast resolve to continue on in uni 9 till uni 9 is no more... or at least till star is no more heh.

Thanx guys! It's been a hard push to the 1M mark, but 11 months of hard playing have done that. I send out lots of thanx to all of those that helped me along the way. Most know who you are, the rest are my farms.

Thanx again guys for all being so great.

* Firefly prepares the printers for another run of fellowship 1M pts memebership cards. It allows u into all the best joints in the Galaxy as a free VIP. ;)

I don't have any difficulty getting into the best joints when I park my Death Star outside...

*parks death star next to llama's*

I knew I should have taken a battleship!

*walks in late to find everyone passed out drunk*

*rolls gogo over and takes the champagne bottle...finishes it off*

Congrats Firefly. Thats one awesome achievement. ;)