A question about Combat Arts regen time

I have a slight problem/question with my Seraphim. I am putting points into Concentration, Exalted Warrior Focus, and Stamina. According to the game those will lower the CA regen time, but when I hover my mouse over Stamina it says that my average regen time is going up. Is that a glitch with the game or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance for any help given. :)

• Like! 1

The more important part is that the regeneration time of your individual combat arts (pelting strikes, battle stance etc.) should go down, if you hover your mouse cursor over them. I never found out what factors influence the calculation of average regeneration time.

The Foci skills and Concentration are more effective than points put in stamina (unless it is LOTS of points...).

• Like! 1

Welp...

There are a few things that can erase all the points you've put into knocking the regen time down...

- Armor nerf - Look on every piece of armor you've got and check to make sure there aren't any hefty regen penalties! If you find anything with a +20% nerf. well, there's your problem... Ditch it and find something a bit less cumbersome. Armor Lore also helps knock the regen nerf on armor down a bit.

- Eating too many runes - Sure, you've just put 5 points into Concentration but how many runes did you eat in the mean time? Every time you eat a rune, it will push value up.

The thing to be looking at - is the regen time for each individual CA going up or down? Hover your mouse over the CA and look to see if it's gone up or down.

• Like! 1

Thanks both of you. I'll have to look at my armor when I play again. I don't think I have any armor with an insane CA regen increase, but I'll double check to be sure.

did kind of forget about the fact that regen times go up the more runes you eat, but that was when I first started. I don't think I've eatten any runes since my first couple of levels, instead they are all getting thrown into my storage.

I have a slight problem/question with my Seraphim. I am putting points into Concentration, Exalted Warrior Focus, and Stamina. According to the game those will lower the CA regen time, but when I hover my mouse over Stamina it says that my average regen time is going up. Is that a glitch with the game or am I doing something wrong?

The +XXX% that you see going up when you put points into Stamina is because that is how much regeneration you get OFF what you have. So it is meant to go up, not down and you are seeing correctly :)

• Like! 1

The +XXX% that you see going up when you put points into Stamina is because that is how much regeneration you get OFF what you have. So it is meant to go up, not down and you are seeing correctly :)

Ow I think this post just made my head hurt. hahhaha Though that does make a bit of sense, even if the game could do a better job at explaining it. Thanks so much :)

Yeah.. I feel your pain, This IS bleeping confusing.

I just started a new Temple Guardian - just for grins and giggles - to see where a brand new character's stamina read. His average regen time was 100% - as expected. I opened his first chest - the one on top of the temple - and grabbed the goodies in there. There were only a few items - a couple of runes, and a chest piece. Now then. the regen time DROPPED to 98.1%... The chest piece had a +1.7% regen nerf on it.

Of course, this doesn't quite jive - 100 - 1.7 <> 98.1 - tho it is close at 98.3...

It gets even more confusing... One of the 2 runes in the box was for Untouchable Force - which, when active has a 40% regen nerf on other CAs.. OUCH! The average regen dropped to 70.1%. This doesn't make much sense either as 98.1 - 40 <> 70.1...

So... It would appear that Ryan is correct, the higher the number, the lower the regen. Does it work out exactly using common every day math? NO. But WTH, as long as it works. Right?