Old Sacred HC geek coming back to play Sacred 2

I think I did one of these a long while ago, but what the heck I'll start another one.

I used to play HC Sacred back in my old WNx days, but decided to take a break when Sacred 2 came out. In the recent years I've become a bit of a Steam junkie, as my assortment of single player and co-op games will show. :laugh: I guess you could say that old habits never die, they just go on vacation. With the ability to get Sacred 2 Gold in the states, and then the Humble Bundle, I decided to start playing again and I find myself getting hooked like I was before. :) Now I just have to get my Sabertooth Tiger mount and I'll be a very happy Seraphim ;)

• Like! 1

Welcome back, Trillain!

Don't think we crossed paths before, but it is always good to see people come back to the wonderful world of Ancaria.

Happy Hunting!

• Like! 1

Welcome back to the wonderful land of Ancaria :) I also am playing some Sacred 2:I&B because I've never tried the Community Patch until this past week, and I just love how amazing this game is.

• Like! 1

Welcome back gamer from the East. I recall reading some old posts. You of course where apart of the community at large back then as well.

Great to have a wise sage back online.

I remain, Etherian

• Like! 1

Welcome back gamer from the East. I recall reading some old posts. You of course where apart of the community at large back then as well.

Great to have a wise sage back online.

I remain, Etherian

heheheh yeah, I used to hang around the Dark Matters forum a few years back with another person that some of you may remember, Knight of the Rose.

Playing Sacred 2 and seeing gravestones for old friends like ten76, Lady Penelope, and MiniG brought back some fond memories, as well as a few laughs from the old Sacred days.

Thank you for the welcome back Etherian :) You guys have an amazing forum and you have made this lady feel quite welcomed.

I think I did one of these a long while ago, but what the heck I'll start another one.

I used to play HC Sacred back in my old WNx days, but decided to take a break when Sacred 2 came out. In the recent years I've become a bit of a Steam junkie, as my assortment of single player and co-op games will show. :laugh: I guess you could say that old habits never die, they just go on vacation. With the ability to get Sacred 2 Gold in the states, and then the Humble Bundle, I decided to start playing again and I find myself getting hooked like I was before. :) Now I just have to get my Sabertooth Tiger mount and I'll be a very happy Seraphim ;)

Trillain!

I thought I saw your name and was thinking, could that be...and it is!

I'll remember those days at WNx, Sacred just new and all glorious. Yes, Knight of the Rose too!

Welcome back to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Hey there Trillain. I remember the old days of you and the WNx gang. Such a long time ago now. Welcome back! JC_PacMan.gif

zomgod

whereja get that smiley from!

:spider:

gogo

• Like! 1

Hey there Trillain. I remember the old days of you and the WNx gang. Such a long time ago now. Welcome back! JC_PacMan.gif

Thanks Schot :) I remember your name as well

zomgod

whereja get that smiley from!

:spider:

gogo

I must say, I love the pacman smiley. But that spider *shudders* ;)

• Like! 1

Hey Trillian and welcome back :hugs:

I'm usually horrible with names and yours tickled a memory but wasn't sure until you mentioned Wnx. Great to have you back :D

• Like! 1

Thanks Knuckles :)

As for the talk about bugs, I think I will get off that topic. I can't stand those creepy crawlies.

Oh by the way, anyone who has Steam feel free to add me. My name is...wait for it...Trillain. hahaha

Edited by Trillain

A lot of people type Trillian instead of Trillain

I kept reading this sentence like 3 times before I saw the difference :4rofl:

Yeah I know, it can be a little confusing at times. It's even worse when I type it wrong and don't catch it.

• Like! 1

How's this latest sortie with Sacred 2 coming along, Trillain. is it just as enticing as before?

:)

gogo

Oh yes, very much so. I think I am in the right area to start the class specific mount quest as well, so I am looking forward to that.

• Like! 1