Old Sacred HC geek coming back to play Sacred 2

Oh yes, very much so. I think I am in the right area to start the class specific mount quest as well, so I am looking forward to that.

I finished this up today, and that feeling of grabbing your unique mount after running around so long on foot is just magical :D

Well I'll admit that I broke down and got a horse, my poor seraphim could only walk around in those heels for so long. ;) But ever since Sacred 2 was announced and I saw that the Seraphim had a tiger mount, I have been dying to try it out.

Oh yes, very much so. I think I am in the right area to start the class specific mount quest as well, so I am looking forward to that.

I finished this up today, and that feeling of grabbing your unique mount after running around so long on foot is just magical :D

You described it perfectly

I remember that first moment too. Game, tuff as nails when we started out, no resources for any of us first day, and then, like magic...mount changes everything!

:wizard:

gogo

I realized something this evening, I've missed hanging out with a group of people who play the game just because they enjoy it. I'm glad I picked up Sacred 2 when I did, and that I found my way back here. :)