Tapatalk on DarkMatters?

A lot of my friends who own forums add the option so that the community can purchase it for a different reading experience.

Doesn't cost us as forum owners anything, but if a reader clicks it, they purchase the software for their phone so they can have a reportedly better access to forums.

Just discussing this now... anyone heard of it or interested in us having it an offered option?

yay or nay

:pumpkin:

gogo

I know almost nothing about Tapatalk, except for all the times I'm on my phone trying to read a forum and have to load an extra 3 pages because of a Tapatalk "This forum supports Tapatalk! Click here to install now!" ad. I browse Darkmatters regularly on my phone, and navigation is excellent with our current IP Board providers. I say nay just for the sole reason of having ads :)

• Like! 1

I definitely would not install the app if you add Tapatalk to the site. The current mobile site that I get on my Android phone is perfectly acceptable. Most of the features discussed on the Tapatalk website are suited for social forums, not for gamer forums.

• Like! 1

I also post from my phone lots of times, and don"t have any problem with the mobile version. I can't purchase any apps for my phone either, not that I need to... so nay thanx from me.

Delta!

• Like! 1

I don't get a mobile version of the site when I browse it on my phone

@Gogo - That might be a good poll to take... if you have a smartphone, does it show FDM in mobile version or not.

• Like! 1

I don't get a mobile version of the site when I browse it on my phone

@Gogo - That might be a good poll to take... if you have a smartphone, does it show FDM in mobile version or not.

And then also what phone OS you are using. For what its worth, I'm using a windows phone (Nokia Lumia 920).

Yeah, its set to request the mobile site. I do recall getting a mobile site on an old android I had under the IP.Board skin (was a while ago so maybe before the last forum upgrade...), but nothing with this phone.