Free trial : August 23-25

A few articles surfaced on the web claiming that Guild Wars 2 is now the fastest selling MMO in history. For that occasion, ArenaNet announced another Free Trial event, from August 23rd to August 25th. More info here : https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/register-today-for-the-guild-wars-2-free-trial-on-august-23-25/

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I downloaded and played the free trial. Maybe I'm missing something, but the game just seemed boring and not worth the current price. It might be worth between $10-20 for me to try it again.

I did try a few different characters and got one character close to level 10 in case you think I just tried the game without giving it a chance.

I downloaded and played the free trial. Maybe I'm missing something, but the game just seemed boring and not worth the current price. It might be worth between $10-20 for me to try it again.

I did try a few different characters and got one character close to level 10 in case you think I just tried the game without giving it a chance.

I am sorry to hear that, but I cannot say that I am surprised. GW2 is something different, and I know a number of people who bought the game but could never get in to it.

Lujate is right, some people did not like the game because it's diffrent. I remember lujate telling me that some professions really start to shine only at level 15, and it looks like he's right.

It's the living, breathing world full of nice and beautiful things everywhere thar got me addicted the most.