Bugged quest. Anyone know this one ?

cider_steve

Hiya.

I'm playing Sacred 2 with the Ice & Blood add-on & the CM patch.

I'm playing a Shadow Warrior on the shadow campaign.

The quest is The Usurer in the Old Naval Port in Thylysium.

I did the first part, where you have to collect his money from inside the house which he is stood next to. No problem with that. He says that I can collect the rest of his money for him and walks off.

The problem is, that when I follow the grey circle to the next part of that quest , I go to the next property and all looks fine from outside the house, but when I enter the building, the roof dissapears and the guy is floating way up in the air ! I can't communicate with him at all, so can't progress the quest. I have logged the game out and back in but to no change.

Any idea's or shall I have to just forget this quest ?

Cheers for now.

Steve.

Hmmm...don't see it in the wiki and don't remember the quest myself....

Maybe try doing another quest in the area...and select it in the log book so this quest doesn't have the focus/quest circles and then log out.

Go back in and see if it clears. Or maybe see if you can click on the guy outside the house by hitting Alt and clicking on his name. Your character might try to walk as near as possible and then trigger chat once he can no longer walk any closer.

The people who are working on the patch are really good people and know their stuff. I've reported a few bugs and they have always been very responsive, even when it's not something they can fix, at least they know about the issue in question. They do fix what they can.

Hmmm...don't see it in the wiki and don't remember the quest myself....

Maybe try doing another quest in the area...and select it in the log book so this quest doesn't have the focus/quest circles and then log out.

Go back in and see if it clears. Or maybe see if you can click on the guy outside the house by hitting Alt and clicking on his name. Your character might try to walk as near as possible and then trigger chat once he can no longer walk any closer.

Thanks for the ideas Knuckles, but sadly nothing works.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

Good to know that it is a known bug and not me being stoopid ! ;)

I hope the guys can fix this, as I want to see just how many quests I can actually complete.

Bye for now.

Steve.