Bonus overview display incorrect.

Hi.

Sorry, I have probably posted this in the wrong area, but was unsure where it fitted !?

Ok. I have been boosting my "opponants chance to evade attack" stats by buying items with that mod.

I have got it up to -69.4%, but, when checking the bonus overview, it says that it is only at -46.4% !!

Not amused..............

Any idea's as to why it is saying that the stat is 23% lower than it should be ? Is the game playing at the -69.4% as it should be or at the lower % that it is displaying ?

Steve.

You will never reach 100% in evade, reflect, block, chance enemy can't evade, - reg malus on buffs.... Even if the sum in the items is higher.

Damage mitigation how ever can reach 100%, that is a bug.

For the hit chance

Dampened value of -chance that enemy can evade PLUS full sum of enemy cannot evade

If this sum is 100 and the enemy has no chance to dodge the hit chance should be 100%

My barbarian mathematician runs arou d with a hit chance of 30% versus bosses and hits every time, he calls that knoffhoff (german science tv show miswriting know how)

Thankyou for the replies.

Hmmmm, you are spot on with diminishing...................sheesh !

I checked my total, un-equiped items and checked again. The diminishing effect seems very harsh. I just got frustrated with the old swing 'n' miss, so spent ages trying to build up that mod to help out my SW. Wish I hadn't bothered now !

I'll keep a small amount, but switch to alternate mods from here on.

Thanks again for assistance, much appreciated.

I must stop scratching my head................these splinters really hurt ! :drool:

See ya.

Steve.

As stated, that's diminishing returns kicking in. Most effective socketing means socketing -opponents chance to evade and +chance opponents cannot evade (or however exactly they are worded), A little of each goes a lot further than alot of one.

• Like! 1

Great advice about combining those modifiers. I used to think one was much more powerful than the other (don't remember which), but it turns out I had a LOT of one, so increasing it wasn't giving me a much better hit chance, while adding the other, which I had almost none of, was ramping up my hit chance a big amount!

• 3 weeks later...

After reading all the posts that gogo made a few years before I have a question to that topic here ^^

My SW is in Plat and level 60... thanks to my SB the mobs are aound level 72-75 (purpule circle under there feeds not red anymore ^^)

Maybe the White Griffon is the badest example ever... but it shows only 12% chance to hit (and it feels more less at wathing the swings miss....)

But for a level 75 champion it shows 42% hit but I hit them for 100% with the only attack I do all the time... A combat art - Spectral Hand.

So if the chance to hit in the display is only for normal weapon swings (white hits) how should I figure out my chance to hit with a CA?

Sadly I never found a ring with the "+chance opponents cannot evade" modifier so I needed to stack everything with "- opponants chance to evade attack" for over 70%

The best way to not fight against mobs with such a high level will be to farm xp and boost my own level... Since I have Sacred 2 it was on Steam for sale I have no level 200 character experience with a 100% SB.... So I have no idea which level the bosses have there on Niob.

Maybe you guys can enlighten me? :)

Normally I stopped a character at around level 160. The enemies were running into their level caps while the own character still leveling, so it added:

Long time needed for a level

Less challenging because of no longer levellng enemies

Not able to wear the found high level equipment