My Celestial Magic build (Seraphim)

Well guys here is my seraphim celestial magic build:

Exalted warrior focus 13

Celestial magic lore 14

Celestial magic focus 18

Concentration 8

Sword weapons 9

Dual wield 8

Enhanced perception 17 (you find more valuable stuff)

Note: my seraphim is currently level 30
Use exalted warrior skill so you could own enemies a lot,if you do not,you will die(that happens before I learned builds).
So tell me what's your seraphim build :)

Edited by gogoblender
  • Like! 1

I'm working on a staff wielding pelting strikes build. Level 34 so far.

I don't remember skills off hand I'll post those later.

My SW is dual wield, main ca is a combo with demonic blow and frenzied rampage.

so,how's your build, did your character died?

Working on an ew seraphim with revered for support (mainly for DP, but also wanted to use flaring nova and archangel's wrath for some variety). Duel wielder like much of my builds, so plenty of juliene undead to be made. Has armor lore, tactics lore, duel wield, EW focus, RT focus (I think), WEL... and I seem to be forgetting a skill somewhere. Kinda sidetracked as I'm also working on a pyro elf.

She hasn't died yet. Level 36

Tactics Lore 22

EP 46

Staffs 20

Concentration 37

Armor 4

CM Lore 2

Shield 4

Speed 8

ca is pelting strikes

buffs are battle stance and cleansing brilliance

She hasn't died yet. Level 36

Tactics Lore 22

EP 46

Staffs 20

Concentration 37

Armor 4

CM Lore 2

Shield 4

Speed 8

ca is pelting strikes

buffs are battle stance and cleansing brilliance

. I'm using the same buffs. Edited by Mer kil

Quite shameful plug here, but I made a Celestial Dual Wield build back in the day if you'd like to check that out :D

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/16400-azrael-harbinger-of-justice/

didnt know you had a CM seraphim,although did you use the exalted warrior skill for support?

Yup, comboed Radiant Pillar with Pelting Strikes was the main concept of the build

Quite shameful plug here, but I made a Celestial Dual Wield build back in the day if you'd like to check that out :D

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/16400-azrael-harbinger-of-justice/

didnt know you had a CM seraphim,although did you use the exalted warrior skill for support?
Yup, comboed Radiant Pillar with Pelting Strikes was the main concept of the build
well,I combined pelting strikes with dashing alacrity so it will be faster to kill mini and campaign bosses :)

Exalted warrior focus 13

Celestial magic lore 14

Celestial magic focus 18

Concentration 8

Sword weapons 9

Dual wield 8

and she pwns enemies a lot,even bosses

So tell me what's your seraphim build. :)

Ok.. Not bad. Got a few thoughts tho..

1,) I'm not entirely sure that's a Celestial Magic build.. It's a hybrid build because you've got EW Focus. That said...

2.) Tactics lore - you've got Sword Weapons *AND* Dual Wield. You need something to power them up + it gives you extra points for EW aspect. Yes, you're probably mowing them down now with what you've got, BUT.. At some point you're going to need it.

3.) My Seraphim builds usually include Bargaining. I don't roll many dedicated shoppers. Too much of a PITA if you ask me. Might as well just get the shopping thing on and deal with it yourself.

Dual wield for 2 nlovae (late game +ca range)

exalted warrior for some extra defense and a better hit chance as long the pillars can't be spammed and have to be regenerated with weapon hits and reg per hit. (9 points just for the buff early on)

obviously: celestial focus and lore, combat discipline, ancient magic

armour lore, spell resistance, toughness, constitution

The order in which the skills are taken depends on the common chest and the personal playstyle. I would do the weapon buff first. A combination of healing and pillar, regenerated with reg per hit should be quite save once modified. It will be real nice once 100% chance fir half regeneration time and all +ca-range stuff is found.

+80% ca-range is possible with CM-patch, subtract 25% for the x-box because the sigil set is not there.

Exalted warrior focus 13

Celestial magic lore 14

Celestial magic focus 18

Concentration 8

Sword weapons 9

Dual wield 8

and she pwns enemies a lot,even bosses

So tell me what's your seraphim build. :)

Ok.. Not bad. Got a few thoughts tho..

1,) I'm not entirely sure that's a Celestial Magic build.. It's a hybrid build because you've got EW Focus. That said...

2.) Tactics lore - you've got Sword Weapons *AND* Dual Wield. You need something to power them up + it gives you extra points for EW aspect. Yes, you're probably mowing them down now with what you've got, BUT.. At some point you're going to need it.

3.) My Seraphim builds usually include Bargaining. I don't roll many dedicated shoppers. Too much of a PITA if you ask me. Might as well just get the shopping thing on and deal with it yourself.

yeah my seraphim

Is a hybrid,ill fix this topic later on.I also will do tactics lore at level 35

True... But I think even though there's a lot of options for how to roll a character, there are only a few ways to make them really shine - and work properly.

My first attempt at a Temple Guardian.. Well.. Let's just say it turned out to be an EPIC fail.... Got all the way to Xanthiar and that was pretty much the end of the road for him. I couldn't put much of a dent in his hide - even before he killed me the first time and I lost all Survival Bonus. The skills I picked were mostly wrong, the points I put into them weren't where they should have been.

Bottom line - it was a learning experience. In other words - there's a RIGHT and a WRONG way to do this.

I'll be able to choose two more skills down the road for this seraphim. I'm really torn between Revered Technology Focus, Warding Energy and Bargaining.

I'd throw Warding Energy out of the equation. Getting WE without grabbing RT Focus is quite underpowered.

Bargaining is good if you find yourself buying lots of stuff from merchants.

RTF - Good if you're using lots of CAs from that aspect. WE - as Ryan said, it's kind of wasted if you don't have both.

I've never really tried using that Warding Energy buff on the seraphim, because it doesn't regenerate in combat.

So what other skills would you recommend if I decide not to go for Bargaining or that shield?

I've never really tried using that Warding Energy buff on the seraphim, because it doesn't regenerate in combat.

So what other skills would you recommend if I decide not to go for Bargaining or that shield?

I'm a big fan of toughness mastery, especially with combined with the Revalation of the Seraphim (Celestial Set) you can grab up to 50% damage mitigation which is quite strong...unless you hang around alot in the Blood Forest, in which case I'd say spell resistance might help more.