Guild Wars 2 - Clockwork Chaos (31 Aug & 01 Sep)

Kiyeri, Wygram and I took in two invasions this morning. Hopefully tomorrow we can get some more.

I have ran a lot of invasions trying to get the Achievement, and have come up with a few tips to share.

• It is probably best for the party to go ranged and for the members to stack. This allows them to buff, heal and revive each other.
  • Auto-attacks that hit multiple targets are preferred.
  • If the event is still up, but no mobs are alive, move to the edge of the circle. Otherwise you may be surrounded when the next set spawns.
  • Once the event is over, move on. Unless there is a champion still up and there are enough players to kill it.
  • If everyone has the waypoints, use them. You are almost assured to make the cost back in extra loot.

I'm already planning my next character (which will be a guardian), and it got me wondering about if Guardians deal well enough with this kind of events. It also reminded me that I don't think I've ever seen wygram's guardian in action.

I'm already planning my next character (which will be a guardian), and it got me wondering about if Guardians deal well enough with this kind of events. It also reminded me that I don't think I've ever seen wygram's guardian in action.

Guardian should do just fine. Kiy and I ran our support-tank Guardians (Mace & Staff and Hammer & Staff respectively) in the Crown Pavilion.