Oddities While Editing - Request Help

Well to add to the problem it looks like there a page for the battle mage's fireball in S1 too.

The High Elf's full name is Ancestral Fireball so no conflicts there. If it was me I would make the link something like this

[[sacred 2:Fireball - DM|Fireball]] (or spell out dragon mage)

The other page for mentalism maybe an orphaned page...no edits since 2009

Gotta let gogo make last calls on these...as it can be tricky if we don't check everything before changing

• Like! 1

I'm not sure why that page was created but it looks to me like it's ok to use Fireball for the Dragon Form CA. Go ahead and add to that page Flix. :)

Oddity #2 should be all fixed now. Thanx for the heads up Flix! Laie_99.gif

• Like! 1

I encountered two strange things while editing the Wiki today. I think I'll need a judgment call from an administrator before I edit the pages in question.

1)This link for the Dragon Form Fireball. It's got a warning that the page was deleted before by Schot. I'm guessing maybe because it overlapped with the High Elf's Fireball page?

There are three pages that link to this red link fireball page. The CA page, the Dragon Magic Page, and the Dragon Form Page.

I'd like to add the content for the Dragon Form Fireball but I'm not sure how to proceed.

2) This page exists, and it doesn't seem like it should. The Wiki doesn't have individual pages for each class's Focus and Lore skills. Instead there's one page for Aspect Lore and one page for Aspect Focus. So it seems like this is a duplicate page. Someone had linked to it from this page. I removed the link but left the page alone.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Sorry for putting this back on track...

In order to use the Transclusion for as much as possible I discovered that I need those pages, that are deleted now. As soon as I'm done with all characters (/de version) someone should have a look at the source cood to see what I mean.

In order to use this thread hopefully correct, please delete the following pages (created them accidentally -.-):

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5?title=Sacred_2:Dragon_Magic_Focus_Lore/de&redirect=no

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5?title=Sacred_2:Dragon_Mage_Focus/de&redirect=no

Edited by Sneak0r

No problem sneakor. I'm not sure I understand though. In your first paragraph above; are you asking me to bring back something that was deleted? For your second paragraph above; deleted! :D