Need help with Photobucket purge :)

If it's a player submitted guide then I will typically leave it alone. It's the contributors content and isn't part of the 'official' information on wiki...Most of them are character builds.

Plus several I cannot edit anyways as I don't have the permissions for them. Spoke with gogo about it and we decided not to touch those pages.

Yup. Language pages I don't update in general. Too much to do already, heh. Eventually, one day, I'll visit the language pages of some of the more important pages of the wiki to tidy up. It's a long process. :)

What about the Player page you've added behind some links?

This I'm not sure what you mean. Example?

Well after I don't even wanna know how many edits/uploads etc....I think I got pretty much all of the non-wiki pics removed. Now there are several player contributed pages I cannot access and per gogo will leave 'as is'.

Have to wait on Google Search to update a bit as searching still shows some pages I have recently done.

Still have numerous pages for other languages to look through ...which is what I'm doing now :)

Did all the English pages first as I'm hoping the other language pages simply copy/pasted pics from original page...fingers crossed I'm right :P

Still finding a couple here and there via the search links Schot provided. Seems as soon as a few clear the google search results, a few more pop up that weren't in earlier searches. Guess I'll keep checking every couple of days....sooner or later I'll get them all :D