Sacred 2 "cesspit" quest help

Hi there,

This is my first time on the forums so I am kind of nervous. I'm having trouble with a particular quest called Cesspit. Sacred wiki says to find a guy called Fangor in or around Tharak. I can't for the life of me find him to get this quest going. There are other side quests off of this one and I would like some help if anyone has the answer to this.

Many thanks.

• Like! 1

Looks like another side quest that needs to be added into the places page for Tharak. I haven't done this quest yet. Sounds pretty revolting. I'll see if I can find him in game.

I think you may be confused as to the order of things in this quest. "Cesspit" doesn't get things started, it's the last quest in a chain quest.

First: Slimy Gobs of Goo. The quest giver Jangletooth is near the portal in Ruka. He sends you to Gnarl, an orc living in a cave just northeast of Ruka. Go get some ingredients for him, go back to Jangletooth and turn in quest.

Only then does Lappsess appear, just south of the Ruka portal. He starts you on "Lukewarm Swill With Lumps." He sends you to Tharak to see Fangor. You'll only be able to talk to Fangor once you've gotten this far in the quest. This then leads into "Cesspit" the final part of the chain.

Fangor's Location;

acyyVeMQ.jpg

advQE3Aa.jpg

• Like! 1

OK.. I know this one.

He's UNDERNEATH the building where the circle is pointing to. There's an entrance to a basement there. Go downstairs, talk to the Orc.

And Cath, yes, this IS a revolting quest.

• Like! 1

hahahah

This is exactly what I thought when I read through the quests.

And to be honest, it was only Wolfie's write- up of that quest that finally got me hooked into what Schot had said a while ago...that the Sacred 2 quests were exactly perfect for the game. That they weren't sillyily epic...but in fact had depth, humor and a lack of overseriouness. When we want epic, we play guild wars or wow. But to relax, and laugh at the daily day and to appreicate some recognition of humor in our lives, the entire Sacred series came very close to hitting a perfect mark.

so great work Ascaron

And a big cheer to Wolfie

:)

gogo

Hi there,

This is my first time on the forums so I am kind of nervous. I'm having trouble with a particular quest called Cesspit. Sacred wiki says to find a guy called Fangor in or around Tharak. I can't for the life of me find him to get this quest going. There are other side quests off of this one and I would like some help if anyone has the answer to this.

Many thanks.

ahh, lol, had forgotten as well to welcome you so our tucked away Sacred HW

Welcome to DarkMatters Banshee, may your path never meet up on the cess

:lol:

gogo

Hi there again,

I did get my wires crossed, I said I was nervous! :) Thank you so much all of you and especially Flix for the mini walkthrough and maps which made me look at the whole chain again. What I love about this site is no one makes anyone feel or look stupid for not knowing something about Sacred. Thank you for the welcomes as well, it's very much appreciated and I hope to pick all of your brains more in the future and also add to the info already collated about the wonderful world of Ancaria.

Cheers

ps. This may appear twice. Apologies if it does. I'm just an amateur. To my shame this is the first forum I have ever been on so bear with me please.

• Like! 1

Hi there again,

I did get my wires crossed, I said I was nervous! :) Thank you so much all of you and especially Flix for the mini walkthrough and maps which made me look at the whole chain again. What I love about this site is no one makes anyone feel or look stupid for not knowing something about Sacred. Thank you for the welcomes as well, it's very much appreciated and I hope to pick all of your brains more in the future and also add to the info already collated about the wonderful world of Ancaria.

Cheers

ps. This may appear twice. Apologies if it does. I'm just an amateur. To my shame this is the first forum I have ever been on so bear with me please.

heh, it did appear twice, but I took out the duplicate. We love having members here, specially nice peeps, it's part of the reputation of the Sacred game history and all the forums that have supported it for years now.

I think a lot of peeps here on board take pride in the gentleness and helpfulness of DarkMatters, places like that are rare, and I've found, to be cherished.

Have fun while on board with us!

:wizard:

gogo

Hi Gogoblender,

Thank you so much for deleting one of the messages. What you say about the forums is absolutely on the mark. I have been following you all for quite some time and I haven't read a cross word. I will try to add my little bit when myself and my Seraphim become more experienced, level 42 on Sacred 2 at the moment after Sacred Vamp. which I also enjoyed immensely. Anyway, thank you once again for your help and your welcome/s. :)