Greetings all

Greetings,

I have been a lurker of these forums for many years now, coming back every time I play Sacred and Sacred 2 to see what people are saying and doing.

This time I decided to take the plunge and actually register an account and be part of your community.

Thanks for having me aboard.

• Like! 1

Greetings,

I have been a lurker of these forums for many years now, coming back every time I play Sacred and Sacred 2 to see what people are saying and doing.

This time I decided to take the plunge and actually register an account and be part of your community.

Welcome to the Sunny lands of DarkMatters!

We love our lulrkers, and feed them well

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

Greetings,

heh, u know I've been thining about your words, here for years, very heart warming and great affirmation of this game and community.

I hope we were all on good behaviour ?

:D

gogo

Greetings,

heh, u know I've been thining about your words, here for years, very heart warming and great affirmation of this game and community.

gogo

Good behavior! Who wants that? :drool:

Greetings,

gogo

Good behavior! Who wants that? :drool:

LoL.

Welcome.

I remain, Etherian