Sacred 2 Downloads - Przemba's Visual Mods for Sacred 2

• 2 years later...

Is anyone else able to download this mod? I've been trying all day but I keep getting an error:

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10850.2]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

I haven't had any trouble downloading any other files today, so it just seems to be this one.

No luck, even tried different browsers. I guess it's the same problem that Hooyah was having trying to download one of my mods on here while everyone else could download it just fine.

Flix, would it be okay if we logged into your account and then tried to download?

Maybe it's a unique customs permission set up no your account

If you want, reset your login password to something no descript, and pm me it, we'll have a look at this afternoon to see why your account seems to have an issue with this download

I just tried this morning and I was able to get it

:)

gogo

Still doesn't download for me, same error page. Guess it's not related to the account, but the IP address or something. Oh well.

EDIT: The problem is that every time I click the download button it logs me out, then naturally denies permission to download as if I'm not logged in - and indeed I'm not, I have to log back in each time, and each time I hit that download button I'm logged out again. This only happens for that one file, mind you.

Edited by Flix

Yeah I tried all that. Only difference is I don't get logged out in Chrome, but I still get the same error.

Can someone just upload the mod? At this point I'm too tired of messing with the download page.

I had no idea that anyone else was experiencing this issue. I had not been able to download several files myself and I thought that there might be something a bit wonky about my fresh Windows 7 reload (8 is Hell and 10 is the devil himself). I had intended on submitting more unique weapons for download but if others cannot download them then why should I submit them for vending? I suppose that I could also blame it on an IP address issue, as Flix and I are both located in Texas (a decidedly first-world country). Regardless, the issue exists and remains concurrently ponderous and perplexing at the very least.

• Like! 1