Hello all, I'm new to Dark Matters (but not to Sacred 2)

Hello to all. I joined because the members here seem to make this such a friendly community, and even a long time player of games, may learn tips and tricks from knowledgeable fellow gamers. The Moderators are apparently especially helpful as well. I not only enjoy gaming, I am obsessed with Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, and have been for several years. I do know the game rather well, so hopefully I will be able to contribute in a meaningful way. I also like anime and am a moderator on a site where members submit artwork and scans and talk about anime and manga. I'm from Texas and work as a client services consultant, aiding small to medium business by offering them ways to effectively market their enterprises and build exceptional websites. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

• Like! 1

Welcome to the forums.

Hello to all. I joined because the members here seem to make this such a friendly community, and even a long time player of games, may learn tips and tricks from knowledgeable fellow gamers. The Moderators are apparently especially helpful as well. I not only enjoy gaming, I am obsessed with Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, and have been for several years. I do know the game rather well, so hopefully I will be able to contribute in a meaningful way. I also like anime and am a moderator on a site where members submit artwork and scans and talk about anime and manga. I'm from Texas and work as a client services consultant, aiding small to medium business by offering them ways to effectively market their enterprises and build exceptional websites. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Welcome to home base for Sacred game Empire! Love the green and your intro^^ I'm from MOntreal myself, but I know some of our members are from Texas roundabouts and post here complaininga bout killer heat, while we here in Montreal never stop whining about the cold.

Your job sounds interesting, specially as getting to the net is is important these days. The area I live in has especially local small businesses in it, and I'm always curious about their net presence, and so ask always about their website and love to just look at them. Most of the times, if they are in operation at all, they're just plain static web pages... ahh, the opportunities :bounce:

we're hoping to inculcate a form of addiction within you, and you will think of nothing else but Sacred 2 after I say these words...

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:crazy:

gogo

• Like! 1

Good Evening and Welcome to our part of the webverse.

Yes, very intersting times we live in, tech and all...always growing leaps and bounds.

Enjoy your time here. Positive you will.

I remain, Etherian

P.S.~ free poutine in the open bar. Drinks are on gogo & the crew!

Welcome to DarkMatters. There is always friendly members with a dash of craziness available for Sacred talk.

Hope you have a good time

Delta!