Select An Elfish Name For Your High Elf

Hooyaah

I stumbled upon an interesting web page that has English names for females and many of their meanings on the left side of the page. On the opposite side there is a translation into female names in Elven toungue. I finally settled on a name for my new Elven Arrant Pyromancer, Aranel Narylfiel Eruanna, which translates to, Princess Fire Brand Gift of God. I thought that many of you would enjoy checking this list out here: http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/elvish/girlnames.html

• Like! 1

That is kinda cool. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any for 'Flame Cheese', so I'll be sticking to the English name. :D

Flame Cheese? ROFL!

:4rofl:

Gotta ask... How ever did you come up with that one?

• Like! 1

I stumbled upon an interesting web page that has English names for females and many of their meanings on the left side of the page. On the opposite side there is a translation into female names in Elven toungue. I finally settled on a name for my new Elven Arrant Pyromancer, Aranel Narylfiel Eruanna, which translates to, Princess Fire Brand Gift of God. I thought that many of you would enjoy checking this list out here: http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/elvish/girlnames.html

Love the site. Especially the header, and all the delicious headers which connect to actual info. Our own wiki has given me an apprecation for stuff like this, though I think, for now, gogoblender's my name to stay...unless there's a cool sounding elvish variant of it that would make people give me extra acorns as I walk down the street?

:)

gogo

That is kinda cool. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any for 'Flame Cheese', so I'll be sticking to the English name. :D

Flame Cheese? ROFL!

:4rofl:

Gotta ask... How ever did you come up with that one?

The same way I came up with every name I give my characters: out of nowhere. :D Seriously, I have an Inquisitor named 'Hot Coconut' and I still don't know where that one came from. :P

You gotta admit, though, it suits the pyro elf, yes? ;)

• The title was changed to Select An Elfish Name For Your High Elf