T-Energy consoles,what does it do?

You know,when I press the LB button on the t-energy console,the screen shakes and there's small red text saying "uh oh",then after that a green text says "phew!"

Also asking the question,what does it do?the T-energy console?

Mer kil -

That aspect of the game is never truly explained...

But given what happens when you DO click on a console, the ground shakes - I would venture that whatever the effect is, it's not a good thing.

We can surmise given what little information is known about the Great Machine - those consoles are there likely to monitor the flow of T-Energy that's being collected and fed to the Great Machine itself. Playing with the controls, I'm going to guess, somehow stops the flow of T-Energy and it may cause it to stop and get backed up somehow.. Or some such.

And Knuckles - you might want to give it a try. Nothing really bad happens. Any T-Energy console that is NOT located in Thylysium will do. The first one - and easiest to get to is located under the Celestial Dome - where you get the data for the professor in the 2nd of his quests.

Edited by wolfie2kX

During the TG chain quest “Verification” you do have to interact with 3 consoles/terminals where they act differently - they fix TG software memory issues and give out historical logs of the great dragon war chemical weapons development program. Evidently they don’t provide all the information, like the new location of the great machine, but function as complicated computers.

Other than that, it’s just a repeating “Don’t push that button” joke described earlier. So dont push that button. ;)

• Like! 1

During the TG chain quest “Verification” you do have to interact with 3 consoles/terminals where they act differently - they fix TG software memory issues and give out historical logs of the great dragon war chemical weapons development program. Evidently they don’t provide all the information, like the new location of the great machine, but function as complicated computers.

Other than that, it’s just a repeating “Don’t push that button” joke described earlier. So dont push that button. ;)

There's also another quest in Artamark just south of the Royal Honkytonk where a group of people got ambushed and their women got captured. You have to pull a crystal out of the console to save the brainwashed women...

Umm I have probably clicked on every single console in game :)

I just said I haven't seen the consoles do anything other than a little ground shaking

Ok.. Well.. that's about all they generally do.. They would appear to be monitoring stations for the T-Energy collectors scattered around Ancaria. And like modern computers, they can do more than one thing...

• 3 weeks later...

to me this console thingy always reminded me of LOST the series

where they had to push that button like ever 300 minutes or so, to defuse the energy build-up

maybe the whole idea is an easter egg / reference to that

!LLIK - !LLIK - !LLIK