Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

a follow-up on the Vetruvian Orc

there is this take-out from books.txt

-- DELETED !!
--mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ANATOMY, 0, "BOOK_ANATOMY_INGENERAL" )
--mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ANATOMY, 1, "BOOK_ANATOMY_ORCS" )

it looks like, at some point, there were ( or were just planned to be )

two books on anatomy, one general and one for Orcs in specific

but at some point they have been canceled / taken out.

cheers

Hiding easter eggs...

a follow-up on the Vetruvian Orc

there is this take-out from books.txt

-- DELETED !
--mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ANATOMY, 0, "BOOK_ANATOMY_INGENERAL" )
--mgr.defineBook( BOOK_ANATOMY, 1, "BOOK_ANATOMY_ORCS" )

it looks like, at some point, there were ( or were just planned to be )

two books on anatomy, one general and one for Orcs in specific

but at some point they have been canceled / taken out.

cheers

You could try adding previous patches, to see if they were just implemented but never been added to the drop list then deleted. :)

Hiding easter bunneeehssss and eggs (of course) ...

IIRC, the CM Patch recycled that book category for something else.

They were planned, but never implemented. Shame really, would be interesting to find out about different species and such.

• 3 months later...

FlyingKobold_zpsa346d4a6.jpg?t=139640386

The Shadow Warrior, using his Skeletal Fortification, may often spawn a tower in just the right spot to give a significant degree of lift to an NPC. Just last weekend a Kobold was flung in such a manner up and out of my monitor and the bugger landed approximately 125 meters over my right shoulder. Now that's some serious air, my friends. I didn't capture that shot, but this is a small example which illustrates this most fascinating and humorous phenomenon.

• Like! 1

Haha yeah. I read on the Wiki that that happens when the tower spawns under any enemy and kills it with the first shot. The corpse created follows the "corpse physics" (you notice you can push around the corpses sometimes), and with the tower still rising into the air the bad guy becomes a skydiver.

I've never pulled that one off myself.

Earlier in this thread it was partly discussed. Knuckles said there was one each region and had a few in mind but they turned out to be wrong. Wolife said there's just the one bus stop. I've never seen any others.

• 2 weeks later...

busstop_zps82980f7d.jpg

Here, my Shadow Warrior, "Smithy," has discovered yet another bus stop which lies between Griffinbourough and Wargfels. The bus schedule is displayed, yet, is alas indecipherable.

Here, my Shadow Warrior, "Smithy," has discovered yet another bus stop which lies between Griffinbourough and Wargfels. The bus schedule is displayed, yet, is alas indecipherable.

If it's located here, than its the same bus stop Silver_Fox found.

Check the bucket for any valuables.

bus1-1.jpg

Blast my confounded negligence in relating cartography accurately in a post. You are quite correct good sir. Upon your advice I did check the bucket, although it was quite devoid of anything but virtual air, I was, however, careful not to "kick it".

Here is a rather curious situation, so remarkable in fact that I decided to add to this post. Apparently a rather well-off couple in Griffinborough have retained the skeletal remains of their departed toddler in the crib in the upstairs bedroom. This does bring again into question in my mind why I only seem to notice older children and never babies. Hm, quite perplexing and simultaneously puzzling, indeed.

skeletalhuman_zpse80fe3d7.jpg?t=13982202

Edited by Hooyaah
  • Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...