Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Dont%20Eat%20The%20Yellow%20Snow_zpsx78x

"Watch out where the huskies go and..."

This has been documented as an Easter Egg under the Frank Zappa category... Do you recall about where this sign happens to be located? The current picture features the evil yellow stuff - but no sign warning passers by. It'd make a nice upgrade..

Edited by wolfie2kX
  • Like! 1

People find this sign all the time - it has yellow marker on the ground :)

It would be best if the sign itself was legible.

That's a technological limitation - you can't just put tiny print text onto things when everyone sees if from birds eye view. Nobody would ever see it and miss 95% of the jokes on statues, signs, small objects and so on.

• Like! 1

Ah yes, however, I have my zoom curve settings set such that I can zoom in and see a head-on close up view using my mouse wheel. This became available after my upgrade to Sacred2 Gold. Having both the sign printed for a close up view and hover-over text as well would be ideal, IMHO. Understandably, it would be a particularly daunting task to accomplish on every such item.

• Like! 1

There are 2 ways to draw text on objects.

1 Make them part of the texture. You don't use extra polygons, but have to redraw all the texture pixels.

2 Render each letter separately on top of the object. You use 2 polygons for every letter. So all the text in this post would be an extra 614 polygons on screen.

• Like! 1

First is a pic of an armor I found, which I unfortunately couldn't use. I thought the name was good.

Kullgard_s_Swedish_Student_s_Drinking_Su

Second is a pic of the random text when you start the game. Had to use a camera to capture it.

WP_20150220_20_53_26_Pro.jpg

ahahahahha

that's my favorite name for a game item in this franchise...ever!

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1

"The sign before me doth indeed foretell 'DANGER', yet I hath found no thing so dire as to warrant such a warning."

That's another little hidden gem. Where did you find it?

Verily and forsooth thou shalt find it in Griffinborough, good Sir. Thou must search in the military encampment in the north and east of the city which lies near the bridge to the palace. Lookest toward yon home of ye olde merchant from the western edge of the camp and see it thou shall, indeed.

On 3/23/2015 at 6:52 PM, SX255 said:

On 3/23/2015 at 5:18 PM, Hooyaah said:

It's advisable to determine what is transpiring within a tavern before entering.

Especially when you are undressed.

But, I was informed that this is where the "Great Parade of Love" would begin and I was curious. I heard there would be some debauchery there.

• Like! 1