Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

hm%20Tarot%20cards_zpsh3cbz5g1.png

Tarot cards do appear quite often throughout the game.

I did notice this

Is there actually a set that they used, any recognizable images?

:)

gogo

The arrangement of the Tarot cards in this previously posted screenshot of mine is likely the standard arrangement, it is identical to the one in the screenshot posted on page four (post #71) of this thread by none other than SX255: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21413-funnyinteresting-sacred-2-screenshots/page-4

• Like! 1

I really can't say, and I should know because I was just editing the spells of the flying eyes just today for a mod. It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen. There is an "energy leech" buff that the yellow flying eyes have, but I don't think it looks like that. And the purple ones don't have that buff. They can only cast a red lightning attack and summon the little poison eyes. Maybe it's the casting fx for one of those spells?

• Like! 1

During one of the first Blood Forest sequences, the flying-demon-eyes cast a lightning spell (same animation as Seraphim's lightning) from the bottom of their tentacles on a zombie, killing it.

( That's when you realize creatures inside the Blood Forest are actually fighting eachother and thus begins your investigation on the causes of the conflict within the land. )

I have seen them doing it only in that situation, though. Should be a scripted quest step, not a spell in the spell.txt , in my opinion.

You're right it's the casting animation for the lightning attack. Looks like it appears whenever they cast it. Here I am getting toasted by it:

LPi99zMl.jpg

Yah, I remember that "moment" of the game... another one of those "surprises" that the devs sneak in with those one of a kind CA's that make HC'ers run in fear

yah...

there was a lot of running...

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1

Yah, I remember that "moment" of the game... another one of those "surprises" that the devs sneak in with those one of a kind Combat Arts that make HC'ers run in fear

there was a lot of running...

:lol:

yep...hit and run on higher levels, trying to seperate them, especially with that quest killing ten of them! :D but if I remember right, I lost more chars at the poison spiders in the swamp than to the fliying eyes
Edited by Dorimil
  • Like! 1
  • 4 weeks later...

27HuEqg.png

"Ah, the Boots of Remembrance, how ironic that I had not considered them for so long until just now."

• Like! 1