Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

^ It is there Sir Gogo, but it is "extra-game," one has to map-jump to find/see it. A toon cannot simply travel there merely mounted or on foot. There are indeed, some very unexpected and enthralling visual treats in store for they who wish to stray from the following of quests and trek off the map for a time, instead.

9amalDy.png

^ After a few short hops through the dense jungle south of Ceria Delith, having found no hidden arenas with bloodthirsty bosses, I decided to cut back and to the right toward the coast.

Ems1ZZV.png

^ "Does this mean that the world is flat and it ends here, or is this the boundary to yet another world, a different plane, or even some subsequent dimension or alternate reality?"

xCYGJuE.png

^ Here is an area where it appears there was a bit of fun had during game development and a degree of experimenting with textures of snow on stone paving. I would challenge they who are interested to visit this area and see more with your own eyes.

5tzbsDE.png

^ This is my final way-point before heading to Na'Fian.

zGQLROK.png

^ From my antecedent way-point, I "jumped" along the coastline where large terrapins were evenly spaced along the way, just as immobile as was I, but for the ability to Shadow Step my way bit by bit. I continued the process across the sandy ocean floor until I reached the shore.

ah ha, dont blame you for cutting out of that jungle area with those bosses... I've had many a sweaty spell trying to escape in HC ^^

:)

gogo

ah ha, dont blame you for cutting out of that jungle area with those bosses... I've had many a sweaty spell trying to escape in HC ^^

:)

gogo

^ Actually, my friend I was searching for them and not having discovered their location, I continued with my journey. I'm playing in hardcore, but I am not concerned for the welfare of my High Elf, Minualwen, she can look out for herself, she is in fact a particularly formidable ice mage.