Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

• 2 weeks later...

Just sharing my seraphim and my sorceress

Do you have SweetFX or something enabled? It looks so cinematic and lifelike in those pics.

I agree

the armor for the High Elf is especially stunning

:)

gogo

I wish it actually looked like that; sadly the screenshots are simply adjusted with photoshop! I'm glad you liked them though.

Fan Art!!

:gogo:

gogo

Yikes!!

omgod... game of thrones red witch come alive...aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. this is a pretty grim scene..is it near a quest area that's particularly morbid in game? :o

^ It is a particularly macabre scene, however, the only quests that take one in the immediate vicinity of this location are Illegal Gambling, The Banished Man, and The Money Lender:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Illegal_Gambling

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:The_Banished_Man

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:The_Moneylender

There are quite a significant number of equally gruesome scenes throughout Ancaria, at least one of which is another burning at the stake, just on the coast of Artamark's Gate.

AM6Pbft.png

"Surely that must be a magical scroll, for it hovers in midair just above the bottom shelf."

lol.. we could probably do with a top 10 most gruesome quests list... that pic reminded me so much of that awful and terrifying scene in Game of Thrones...

:blink:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

I wish it actually looked like that; sadly the screenshots are simply adjusted with photoshop! I'm glad you liked them though.

It's really cool how the background naturally blurs as if vision is focusing. I also agree with Gogo the armor detail is insane. More Photoshop images! Lol.

Always like reading Hooyah's captions too.

• Like! 1

is there anything going on with Hooyaah? (last active 26th of May) :blink:

I am missing his screenshots!

Missing his screenies as well! I'll try and see if I can send him an email to see if he'll be vacationing for much longer

:P

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

heC3Qfm.png

Hm, two empty bottles of wine and a pile of clothes have been abandoned here. I wonder what happened at this rural location of Wargfels?

Hooyah!!!

We missed you, and others on this topic have as well... were you on vacation? It's good seeing you here again, welcome back!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1

oIS7LJE.png

"Well, I do have a different perspective up here, yet due to the pervasive, thick atmosphere across Ancaria, I am still unable to enjoy a significantly more strategic view of the Orc territory."

Ah, for want of a sky scraper!

:)

gogo

p.s. wonderful seeing this topic come alive again Hooyah, !

:hugs:

• Like! 1