Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

TlgGVph.png

"Dear Journal, I had recovered the small sack of gems and I was taking them to the Senate Chambers to locate Senator Gracchus when I was stopped by a member of the Senate Guard. He actually whispered, 'You can't bribe someone right out in the open.' Then, he sent me to the disgusting tavern and said that he would send 'Old Man Gracchus around to collect the money'."

smcIW1Y.png

"I followed then him onto the floor of the Senate and amazingly he never noticed my presence as he whispered something to Senator Timorean and left. Apparently, Senator Gracchus was not present and if Senator Timorean is in on this tax skimming scheme as well then the corruption is much worse than I had previously imagined. I will go now to the tavern and see what shady character may meet me there. I have a feeling that this story is about to get quite a bit more interesting."

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

K5hRdgQ.png

Here I am striking a serious battle pose for a photo op, not noticing that my friend, the Skeleton Mage is just "hamming it up."

He'd need a little more meat on the bones to truly "ham/hum" it up

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1

161027054716273574.png

The Great Wall... What an abomination... But like a wise old man said 'The walls that separate beliefs do not reach the sky'...

Great parting quote for the morning and my first delicious cup of coffee

Thank you

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

QuHXtEv.png

"I suspected as much, these merchants are identical twins! I thought it very suspicious that one merchant would be here all of the time without any time away whatsoever."

• Like! 1

Do you have the elite textures enabled? I LOVE looking at all the little props and stuff they placed around the world, especially with hq textures. There's so much detail and just... stuff they hand placed all over the world. Blows my mind.

• Like! 1

Do you have the elite textures enabled? I LOVE looking at all the little props and stuff they placed around the world, especially with hq textures. There's so much detail and just... stuff they hand placed all over the world. Blows my mind.

Indeed, the elite textures are a great addition which adds so much surface detail. I had been using the mod until I noted a few problems with it, most notably with the High Elf's mutation garment. At night, the lighting does not illuminate properly on her complete set of armor. All of the details across the virtual world really help in the suspension of disbelief, bringing to life the alternate reality that is Ancaria.

On 11/3/2016 at 7:08 PM, Hooyaah said:

On 10/30/2016 at 6:04 PM, Flix said:

^ I finally took your advice and installed all of my mods (including the Elite Textures) in the correct order, rather than my usual roguish manner, and the textures all appear to be in order now. It's amazing to see all of the extreme details. For instance the wild boars even have bristly skins. It doth verily blow my mind as well, Sir Flix of Modimus Primus.

If I may ask, how should one install the mods and have the Elite Textures show up without issue? I currently use Enhanced Spell Mods, Items Mods 1.2a Hotfix, Reduced Fog and Sacred 2 undressed Mod that I believe was updated for Enhanced Spell Mods use.

I didn't know if you install things out of order, Elite textures won't show properly/correctly.

On 11/5/2016 at 11:31 AM, Logen Schok said:

On 11/3/2016 at 7:08 PM, Hooyaah said:

On 10/30/2016 at 6:04 PM, Flix said:

^ I finally took your advice and installed all of my mods (including the Elite Textures) in the correct order, rather than my usual roguish manner, and the textures all appear to be in order now. It's amazing to see all of the extreme details. For instance the wild boars even have bristly skins. It doth verily blow my mind as well, Sir Flix of Modimus Primus.

If I may ask, how should one install the mods and have the Elite Textures show up without issue? I currently use Enhanced Spell Mods, Items Mods 1.2a Hotfix, Reduced Fog and Sacred 2 undressed Mod that I believe was updated for Enhanced Spell Mods use.

I didn't know if you install things out of order, Elite textures won't show properly/correctly.

There is no conflict with any of those mods. I believe Hooyaah is mistaking the official "Elite Textures" I mentioned with Wardust's Serious Textures, a fan mod. This is evidenced by his mention of "bristly boars" which is a feature of Wardust's mod.

The only fan mod the official Elite Textures will conflict with is Diablo 2 Fallen, and there are special instructions to make them work together.

Hmm Flix, can you point me to the detailed instructions to use Elite textures with D2F please, can't find them on the different threads. Thanks.

It's right there at the top of the main post.

I wanted to ask, where do you think I should put such information so that people see it? I put information about the fonts there as well but people still ignore it and then talk about the text being invisible.

Is it too many words to read all at once there? How would you post such information? I'm open to any suggestions about formatting. :)

Thanks, I totally overflew these 2 lines even if I actually saw them at least once because I've well installed the fonts...still wondering how I could have missed them.

For me, for the main thread, they should go right after 'Item Mod 1.2a and Reduced Fog Mod integrated' and before 'Rewrites for character class quests (in progress, Druid quest is partially complete)' and for the other thread, make 'Elite Texture Pack' written in bold :)

I'm still a little bit confused with the order of install: for example, personnaly, I have installed in this order, Elite textute pack, then CM patch, and then D2F mod. Is your manip still valid? Or should I uninstall all and install CM patch, then D2F mod and finally Elite texture pack? (and then make the manip).

Thank you very much, sorry for the annoyance.