Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

E2966u2.png

"The Ascaron employee simply abandoned this salubrious grilled meat and it smells most wonderful. Finally, there is something for me to eat and time in which to dine. Verily, I do not recall the occasion when I did sup last. I shall not have allowed these beasts to sacrifice their lives in vain nor shall I leave behind any trace of their remains."

• Like! 1

"Dear Journal, I met and had a conversation with a pirate captain this day. He attempted to recruit me as a high-ranking member of his crew, promising me adventure, gold, and treasures aplenty. I respectfully declined, explaining that I was on a great adventure of my own and that gold and fortune were not important to me. He appeared quite puzzled indeed and he told me that he would still accept his offer at a later time, were I to change my mind. I could tell that he was very disappointed as I bid him farewell and hastened on my way."

Maybe in another life.

28RTjUT.jpg

Flix, where did our lady find a tricorn hat and the garb of a pirate woman?

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

LRe3BwX.png

"Thank you again for your assistance, Mer-Kil; you are indeed a wise and mighty dragon. Take heed, for there is something which is worthy of your consideration. You mentioned that the power of the Carnacah may have rivaled that of your own one day. I slew him in mere moments with ease and also without harm to myself. Therefore, you must know that even now my capabilities may in all verity exceed yours. You have aided me and are yet no menace to the peaceful denizens of this realm. So have no fear, for I have no cause to challenge you to battle. Please do continue to coexist here in your customarily pleasant manner and I shall ever remain your ally. Fare thee well, my friend."

heh, always great having the upper powerful hand huh^^

:starwars:

gogo

• Like! 1

venEen3.png

"That ring... the one right there, I possess one much like it yet much more powerful, indeed. My user uploaded it here at Dark Matters and so many more just as wonderful and for almost any level that I cannot easily count them all. Now anyone may as a member download them and not worry about paying a merchant or spending the time that it takes to shop. Hey, wait a moment, I love to shop... I have just realized that my user is shamelessly employing me to promote his new downloads. I must prepare words of admonition to administer to him the next time he appears. Tsk, tsk tsk!"

• Like! 1

venEen3.png

"That ring... the one right there, I possess one much like it yet much more powerful, indeed. My user uploaded it here at Dark Matters and so many more just as wonderful and for almost any level that I cannot easily count them all. Now anyone may as a member download them and not worry about paying a merchant or spending the time that it takes to shop. Hey, wait a moment, I love to shop... I have just realized that my user is shamelessly employing me to promote his new downloads. I must prepare words of admonition to administer to him the next time he appears. Tsk, tsk tsk!"

hahahah

This is aweosme Hooyah... what's it called when the character talks to the fans/camera?

much gratitude friend for this caption AND your newest downloads

And Ancaria Rejoiced!

:bounce:

gogo

venEen3.png

hahahah

This is aweosme Hooyah... what's it called when the character talks to the fans/camera?

much gratitude friend for this caption AND your newest downloads

And Ancaria Rejoiced!

:bounce:

gogo

To answer your question, when a character (or actor) addresses the audience it's known as "breaking the fourth wall."

You (and the other denizens of Dark Matters) are certainly welcome. I hope that they enjoy the rings and amulets as the chest files are packed with selections which are of Niob power with amazingly inflated modifier levels. Additionally, it is important to be aware that all of them may be used at an equivalent Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Platinum level. For example, if one selects a ring or amulet from the chest which was purchased at Niob level 25 it may be used at or near and above level 25 for a Silver level player character. One may start a new character with one of the jewelry chest files and make a fun start to the game. For they who enjoy shopping their character may be stacked with the All Skills amulets (and rings with this skill) which can bring the Bargaining Skill to incredibly high levels.

Ahh, yah that's it!

thanks for the mnemonic

:D

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

IOWMTfD.png

"The substantial nature of this realm seems somewhat unpredictable and uncertain at the most unexpected times."

Saw Dr. Strange last night... getting flashbacks now.

• Like! 1