Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

Don't do it if you don't feel it, it can be risky depending on what OS you have on your main partition.It is worth it if you plan to play Sacred2 or D2F a lot, else it can be troubles than anything else...

Nah mate don't worry, I'm an IT guy (was a few years back). Ironically enough I couldn't make my mobo recognise the PATA HDD... Spent a couple of hours around it and nada, zilch.

Anyway, if anyone else wants to give it a go you can install the two architectures of Win 7 without making any harm to your system, it's just select new partition make new install. Now if you want to make a XP install with Win 7 already loaded... That will give you some work, but from what I've read its feasible as well.

I understand him. What a sexy High Elf!

Never noticed the cross on the statue, good catch.

During my journey I found myself in a cave full of some nice french wine! It was a big temptation for sure but I 've had to resist for I have an important fight to lead!

17043001053871000.png

I wonder what kind of wood they use for those barrels in Ancaria!

:drunkards:

gogo

• Like! 1

eRnrSqX.png

"Dear Journal, the local sculptor in Sloeford made a request of me this day. He asked that I remain motionless here so that he might use me as a model for one of his most recent sculptures. I had hoped that he would excuse me soon after having remained motionless for such a very long time. I do not know how protracted a period of time it finally came to be, for I finally fell asleep in a standing posture. When I awoke it was nighttime and I could not recall at first where I was or what I had been doing."

maybe for helping out with this pose a self-targeted freeze?

:D

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

ik4L2vX.png

"Has any others among you noticed that pirates dry their laundered clothing atop the thatched roofs of their humble abodes?"

Fantastic detail

their dryer must be broken, or didnt pay the hydro bill

:lol:

gogo

exploring details like this is a skill I do not have and one of the reasons I enjoy this thread so much

I know! I keep getting surprised at what Hooyaah keeps unearthing... and this keeps me smiling at the brilliance of the game's creators

:)

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

w2oUL0u.png

I finally (and long overdue) installed the Sacred 2 Elite Textures and from now forward one may notice the enhanced detail in my posted screenshots. It's really impressive when one admires all the elements in the game, Buildings, armor, the NPCs, paintings, and, well it seems everything takes on a new, fresh look and feel. Just compare the image above with any of my earlier posts.

I love this Hooyaah

You've kicked up the posts quite a notch by having the textures...I remember myself when running it it would always crash or hang

it like adding a fresh coat of paint on everything...

big yum!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like! 1

aPo9MxV.png

Here is another example of the vastly improved quality of the visual elements when employing the Sacred 2 Elite Textures. For instance, note the Heraldic Banner of the Thylysium Senate. One may nearly "feel" its texture with ones eyes.

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...