Funny/Interesting Sacred 2 Screenshots

NRF6XjP.gif

Beautiful.

You might now also notice all the different facial expressions she uses while casting spells or attacking. The faces of many of the characters, especially the High Elf, are rigged with "bones" which make her have all kinds of expressions when her various attack and cast animations play. It makes her very lifelike. It's also one reason why full model replacement isn't really a mod option for the playable characters. It's nearly impossible to rig all those face bones to match the original model.

I love this info!!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1

BoJLIvd.jpg

Having upgraded to a 42" HDTV and a 4K rig (NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Ti) I can now take some spectacularly clear and vivid screen caps. The Elite Textures practically offer an HD gaming experience. Here one may even notice the "sparkle" in the lifelike eyes of the High Elf.

I'd just love to get my game looking as good as yours... ... this with that sick new video card you got?

gogo

• 2 months later...

IXax3KR.png

Here's yet another example of how stunningly realistic the Elite Textures make the world of Ancaria appear when running at hi-res.

• Like! 1

rMmOZmv.jpg

Above is a hi-res image, 3840 x 2160, which is quite a bit larger than that of my previous post. I am playing Sacred 2 Gold (with the Elite Textures) on a 42" HDMI-4 TV and yet the game looks visually exquisite. It is actually more detailed in many ways than a 4K game, NieR:Automata, which was released earlier this year for PC. Furthermore, I am using the recommended settings for that game as suggested as optimal via Nvidia's GeForce Experience. I highly suggest the Sacred 2 Elite Textures if you are playing at or near 4K UHD.

I love the shot and your writeup about the graphics looking as snazzy as 4k? This game just keeps showing us the good stuff.

Thanks Hooyaah!

gogo

This is far better than any reality tv cooking show I've ever seen! Amazing how you can "see" this story from this game's scenery, and your juxtaposition of a busy, modern-day restaurant over our charming Sacred 2 Village oozes life and charm.

Thank you for the journey, I know myself and other have feasted and found your told-tale experience delicious

:heart:

gogo

Have people actually managed to get elite textures working without the game freezing / crashing, or do they just put up with those issues? 

_______

I still have my Ice Shard High Elf too at around level 35 albeit being dual aspect for the delphic buff, and just managed to level my previous main Devout Guardian TG to level 82.

Im also trying to level a pair of single aspect TGs (Lost Fusion + Source Warden ofc) without devout guardian splash, each using just Armour Lore & Constitution for defence, but then Ancient Magic, Combat Discipline and Damage Lore for max damage, probably with 0 utility because I already have bargaining on both my above level 35 and 82s that can do my jewel shopping and blacksmithing. Maybe just Enhanced Perception will go on them because there should be enough room left for it.   

Edited by bhav
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

"Living here in these subterranean caves of the human outpost must surely be akin to dwelling in Hades itself. Yet, with their limited resources, the resilient denizens eking out their existence here have become quite adept at using whatever resources are at their disposal. Although it may be true that necessity precedes ingenuity, it is clever that they are roasting this pork over an open pocket of magma for their next meal, nevertheless."

making the most of limited resources.png

I'm using that idea for my next bbq... ^^

:D

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

59dc02efb9837_AgreementWithTheOldDragonMer-Kil.thumb.png.7957d8b2cb208351dfb38f8116404288.png

"Dear Journal, The Old Dragon Mer-Kil was willing to assist me in finding the answers that I searched for on my way to The Lost Temple to find The Great Machine. All I have to do is defeat his possible eventual rival, The Carnach. If this potential foe is so troublesome I wonder why he did not dispatch it himself? Oh well, perhaps he cannot be bothered with such mundane tasks. Well, off I go to defeat yet another bothersome monster. I will need a very large trophy room indeed if I continue to slay so many large beasts at such an expeditious rate."

You've made me wonder if there's an Ancarian Trophy rooms somewhere in the lands as yet undiscovered... a mahogany walled room with rich carpeting and, of course, many trophies!

gogo

59e5329c9e794_SloefordPondOccupant.thumb.png.0769303d73521653580767440236cadf.png

"My dragon, ever a fine source of surprise and amusement, had wandered off on this hot summer's day; I finally located him basking in the sun-dappled Sloeford pond where he was enjoying a bath in the cool water."

• Like! 1
11 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

59e5329c9e794_SloefordPondOccupant.thumb.png.0769303d73521653580767440236cadf.png

"My dragon, ever a fine source of surprise and amusement, had wandered off on this hot summer's day; I finally located him basking in the sun-dappled Sloeford pond where he was enjoying a bath in the cool water."

Looks like dragons can be quite a handful to take care of sometimes! ;) 

• Like! 1